Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

jottt said:
socket said:
WOOT. Just got my shipping confirmation!!!!

PHOTOSHOPPED!

photoshops.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, socket!

I have the biggest smile on my face from hearing this. :D

socket said:

Hello,

This Is To Confirm Your Pandora Has Been Shipped.

If You Are In The Uk You Can Look Forward To Recieving Your Order In The Next 24 Hours (weekends Not Always Included), If You Chose Ups Shipping You Should Recieve Your Order In The Next 48 Hours (weekends Not Included). Airmail Will Take 2-12 Days.

We Want To Thank You For Sticking With The Pandora Project For All This Time. We Hope You Will Enjoy The Final Product. You Can Head Over To gp32x.de To Talk On The Forums And Soon Enjoy Your Pandora.

Thanks So Much,

Craig And The Pandora Team.

Biggest congrats mate!!

Let us know your thoughts when you get it!!

laurens said:
In here, you say you ordered at ED and were 250-350?

I ordered with craig and was told I was 150-200 :| - oh, well...

I ordered with Craig. I thought there was no way I was beyond the first few as I ordered as soon as they opened ordering. I got my order in before everything got clogged up... Somehow. I Was Assuming That The Estimate Was Wrong. They probably don't want to give anyone too good of an estimate.

socket said:

Hello,

If You Are In The Uk You Can Look Forward To Recieving Your Order In The Next 24 Hours (weekends Not Always Included), If You Chose Ups Shipping You Should Recieve Your Order In The Next 48 Hours (weekends Not Included). Airmail Will Take 2-12 Days.

We Want To Thank You For Sticking With The Pandora Project For All This Time. We Hope You Will Enjoy The Final Product. You Can Head Over To gp32x.de To Talk On The Forums And Soon Enjoy Your Pandora.

Thanks So Much,

Wooohoo! Congrats!

Bosbeetle said:
jottt said:
socket said:

PHOTOSHOPPED!

photoshops.png

Harrharr :D Got me...

Still...the urge to scream FIRST! when it comes to the fame of the first shipping confirmation must be big...so I still assume FAKE! as long as I have no proof and THEN I revert to PHOTOSHOPPED! followed by a SIMPSONS DID IT!...maybe. If all fails I can still bring in Vegemite to distract of the real topic.

Thanks for all the congrats... The biggest congrats have to go to the team...

I'm just a customer... and can't recall but am in the US and think I got the less expensive shipping so I surely won't be the first to actually receive it, but still awesome that this is rolling!

socket said:

Hello,

Thanks So Much,

Why is every word capitalised? Does it make it more awesome or something?

Congratulations socket. Let us know what you think of it. :D

BTW, what happened to Mali? Haven't seen him post for some time.

SomeGuy99 said:
socket said:

Hello,

Thanks So Much,

That's the longest title I've ever seen. :p

SomeGuy99 said:
Maybe it has nothing to do with it being shipped, it's how it's written that's made it seem so awesome!

Multiplex said:
I'm going to remain sceptical just a bit longer.
And that's a lot of caps.

I am sliding back into skepticism aswell Those 1,5 years waiting have made skepticism an easy option :p

LOL the caps are my fault. I am working with a case changer program at work and it automatically changes the case of anything copied to the clipboard. oops!

case.jpg

here's the real one:
Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to gp32x.de to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team.

socket said:
Thanks for all the congrats... The biggest congrats have to go to the team...

I'm just a customer... and can't recall but am in the US and think I got the less expensive shipping so I surely won't be the first to actually receive it, but still awesome that this is rolling!
Damn Socket, why didn't you go with the Express Shipping? LOL :lol:

I actually knew this day would come, and I would pulling my hair out waiting for an interantional package(2-3 weeks as I'm in the US also), so I bit the bullet and went with express for my orders. I ordered that first day within the first 20 minutes, but I'm not exactly sure of the exact minutes. I had to drop my son off, so preorders wheren't open when I left, but they where open when I got back, so I'm not 100% on when I got my order in, but I did get an estimate of 250-350 back in december.

I just ran to my inbox, but sadly no email today, but it's mid afternoon at Craig's so maybe I'll still make the cut, but I'll probably have to wait until next week. Monday or tuesday would be sweet, as it could make it to me by the weekend. I also have 5 units in my first order, so hopefully that won't effect my place in line, as it should still be handled by line order.

So I guess today is finally the official release day uh? So I guess it's time for a new thread "Who's Gotten Their Actual Pandora?" and "So, You Have Your Pandora, How Ya Like It?"

Chris

Back