Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Arkay Firestar said:
Are folks getting tracking numbers, too?

We know socket didn't. I don't know about the others who have received their e-mail.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
I told myself that I wouldn't bother Jacquelyn to get my queue position. Wish I had now. I'm fairly certain that I got my order in within the first 30 minutes. Someone (Socket maybe?) posted a link in the IRC channel and I jumped on it right then and there. I was definitely in before the site got congested. Could I be in the first 50... Not sure... hope so though.

*Crosses Fingers*
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

To everyone saying they're definitely in the top whatever, are you all basing that on a recent check with OP, or what you were told at the time. Because it's very likely the order shuffled based on when people actually got their payments in/processed.

mindlord said:
I told myself that I wouldn't bother Jacquelyn to get my queue position. Wish I had now. I'm fairly certain that I got my order in within the first 30 minutes. Someone (Socket maybe?) posted a link in the IRC channel and I jumped on it right then and there. I was definitely in before the site got congested. Could I be in the first 50... Not sure... hope so though.

Wow, that WAS me that posted the link in the IRC channel! There were skeptics that the ordering was live back then and also today when I said that I got at confirmation email. :) Best of luck!

Arkay Firestar said:
To everyone saying they're definitely in the top whatever, are you all basing that on a recent check with OP, or what you were told at the time. Because it's very likely the order shuffled based on when people actually got their payments in/processed.

I got my queue number from OP back in November. That was well after the whole re-payment ordeal.

God Ginrai said:
MonkeyChops said:
Na-Noo said:
How long before the thrill turns to jealousy and impatience? :lol:

97094601.gif

+1

-God Ginrai

F6? That won't work, silly!

SomeGuy99 said:
God Ginrai said:
MonkeyChops said:
Na-Noo said:
How long before the thrill turns to jealousy and impatience? :lol:

F5F5F5F5

+1

-God Ginrai

F6? That won't work, silly!

Hah, I was thinking along those lines too, but "Just +1? In the time it took to post that he pressed it about 100 times!"

Also, another Dutchman ordering from Craig because the German address took longer and I lost patience. Hah, patience. I've certainly got that now!

God Ginrai said:
Actually, I've been hitting 'r'. (Love Vimperator ^_^ )
I just set opera to auto-reload every second ;)

Well, not really. But it's easier than hitting that F5 key all the time.

Caine said:
God Ginrai said:
Actually, I've been hitting 'r'. (Love Vimperator ^_^ )
I just set opera to auto-reload every second ;)

Well, not really. But it's easier than hitting that F5 key all the time.

I could get Vimperator to loop my refreshes at a certain interval, but I have been doing other stuff, so I'm not always hitting r that often, only sometimes.

-God Ginrai

I paid for mine as soon as I ordered, then I paid again as soon as I got the "Bank disaster" message, then I paid for it again with Google .. ;)

So, I think I'm pretty good to go.

socket said:
I ordered with Craig. I thought there was no way I was beyond the first few as I ordered as soon as they opened ordering. I got my order in before everything got clogged up... Somehow. I Was Assuming That The Estimate Was Wrong. They probably don't want to give anyone too good of an estimate.

I dunno dude, I think Capitalizing Every Word is more something you do than something craigix's or ED's shop is going to do.

EDIT: Never mind, other people have confirmation e-mails now that also don't have the weird capitalization. Strange.

Exophase said:
socket said:
I ordered with Craig. I thought there was no way I was beyond the first few as I ordered as soon as they opened ordering. I got my order in before everything got clogged up... Somehow. I Was Assuming That The Estimate Was Wrong. They probably don't want to give anyone too good of an estimate.

I dunno dude, I think Capitalizing Every Word is more something you do than something craigix's or ED's shop is going to do.

EDIT: Never mind, other people have confirmation e-mails now that also don't have the weird capitalization. Strange.

He said that the caps were due to a program he's working on at his job.

It's probably just best to get busy doing other things until you get your email. Personally, I'm pretty sure I ordered within the first 15 minutes of the GBAX ordering opening up but for all I know I'm not even in the first 500.

Back