Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

rmm21 said:
BTW, what happened to Mali? Haven't seen him post for some time.

I think he looked at Craig the wrong way and got permabanned. But his revenge is a hex on Craig's ability to connect to gp32x.de seems to be working well.

BackAssward said:
Lol. Other than that, did they also give you a tracking number?

As far as I can see...

socket said:
This Is To Confirm Your Pandora Has Been Shipped.

If You Are In The Uk You Can Look Forward To Recieving Your Order In The Next 24 Hours (weekends Not Always Included), If You Chose Ups Shipping You Should Recieve Your Order In The Next 48 Hours (weekends Not Included). Airmail Will Take 2-12 Days.

...they don't even know what method of shipping they have used, at the time of confirming that it has shipped, so the chances of them knowing a tracking number are pretty slim right now I'd have thought...

emil10001 said:
Yea, I was told by Jacquelyn a while back that I was #9 in the queue. No e-mail here as of yet.

There has been speculation as to which random number generating program Jacquelyn has been using.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha2 said:
It's probably just best to get busy doing other things until you get your email. Personally, I'm pretty sure I ordered within the first 15 minutes of the GBAX ordering opening up but for all I know I'm not even in the first 500.
I ordered about 20 minutes after they started and:
I have updated your shipping details to the address below as requested.

Your approximate queue position is 350 - 450.

Thanks
Jacquelyn

2009/12/1

Time I received order confirmation:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:09:25 +0100 (BST)

Time I received shipping confirmation:
Fri, 21 May 2010 16:05:30 +0100

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
:D I'm so excited! :D

Your approximate queue position is 450 - 550. Jacquelyn

I guess I will be waiting a few days... ;) Congrats to the first ones !!

socket said:
WOOT. Just got my shipping confirmation!!!!

EDIT: As explained later in this thread I mistakenly was using a clipboard editor that was auto changing the case of anything I copied (I'm at work)

Hello,

This Is To Confirm Your Pandora Has Been Shipped.

If You Are In The Uk You Can Look Forward To Recieving Your Order In The Next 24 Hours (weekends Not Always Included), If You Chose Ups Shipping You Should Recieve Your Order In The Next 48 Hours (weekends Not Included). Airmail Will Take 2-12 Days.

We Want To Thank You For Sticking With The Pandora Project For All This Time. We Hope You Will Enjoy The Final Product. You Can Head Over To gp32x.de To Talk On The Forums And Soon Enjoy Your Pandora.

Thanks So Much,

Craig And The Pandora Team.

congratulations-card.gif

kidrdbz said:
Exactly 9 Minutes and 35 seconds before I got my order confirmation... Congrats BTW.

mindlord said:
kidrdbz said:
Exactly 9 Minutes and 35 seconds before I got my order confirmation... Congrats BTW.
My order confirmation was at 12:18 CDT (-5) so 18:18 BST (I ordered after the servers finished crashing) and they told me I'm around 7-800 in the queue if that helps anyone.

emil10001 said:
He said that the caps were due to a program he's working on at his job.

Yeah, sorry, I missed that explanation. Thread has kinda exploded D:

WTF, I just got a confirmation that my Pandora shipped as well (though not my TV-Out cable...)! The funny thing is that I was told my place in the queue was 550-650...

Hmm, I guess the estimates were a little (lol) off... So are we getting our accessories separately? Or are you simply assuming you aren't getting your TV-Out cable since it wasn't mentioned in the email. I also ordered a case and cable.

Mjlink said:
I was told my que spot was <50
still no email
:(

Mine should be somewhere around there too maybe they are shipping to UK first...?

Are those who got the emails all live in UK or close to it...?

Wow, this is getting confusing. I was told approximately 167, but I have nothing. :p (UK-based, here.)

Azure said:
WTF, I just got a confirmation that my Pandora shipped as well (though not my TV-Out cable...)! The funny thing is that I was told my place in the queue was 550-650...
Huh, maybe they're making them way faster than estimated? Nah... :p
If you don't mind, when did you receive your order confirmation?

Azure said:

I sent an e-mail asking about what would actually be shipping with my Pandora about a day before Gruso was telling everyone to check their shipping info and got this response from Jacquelyn:

Jacquelyn said:
The TV Out and Case will be included.

Thanks
Jacquelyn

-God Ginrai

socket said:
roberthoward45 said:
Are those who got the emails all live in UK or close to it...?
USA, here.
Perhaps they're shipping overseas first to try and even out the arrival times a little?

@Azure - for proper comparison, do you have the exact time of your order confirmation? I think Prometheus was around 14:31 UTC, were you before that?

Azure said:
When did you find out place in queue?

Back