Apple Watch

Well I find it funny phone manufactures are spending so much effort to make phone and tablets thin, when the first thing the consumer does it put it in a thicker padded case.  I guess it's a boon for people making protective cases..

Last edited by a moderator:
abuse of CD's and a pocketable device bending are two completely different things. its not abuse to put a ph in your pocket......

i predict a plethora of Armour cases coming!! Also apple saying suck it up", you want thin. Well thin bends. Dont put it in your pocket!!"

LMAO
Treating a CD like a Cartridge (leaving it on the floor, tossing it in a bag) and then being aghast/angry that surface marks result....

Putting something tall, thin and vulnerable in a back pocket that flexes and gets pressed against other surfaces when you sit... then being outraged when the inevitable happens...

The back pocket is no place for something you wouldn't ordinarily be happy sit on. Anything bends with enough force!

You should have seen some of the demonstrations of how 'easy' it was to bend one. One guy struggled and then having kinked it proudly displayed it to camera as if the resulting damage was some kind of revelation.

The solution is clearly Apple branded Jeans with reinforced ass pockets.

iPhone-6-bend-test.jpg

I think the Apple Watch suffers from the same faults every other 1st gen apple product does; it's expensive, poorly defined, and a shadow of the full potential of the device.

Between the price of a new Apple Watch or a used Open Pandora I think I know what I'd rather spend my $$$ on.

Meanwhile i have galaxy gear 2 neo >_>

Yes, i am not a fan of the design wiuth those milliong of small dots, do not google trypophobia, but it gets close

Sure, demand dropped off day 2, but also remember that they did sell almost 1.5 million day one. It only looks weird because they sold so many day one, taking that away and they're averaging 20'000 a day; that won't get them to their original estimate of 36 million but it's still bowling over the competition.

It's kind of like laughing at... some sports start... guy... who is struck out one of the touchdowns but is still in the lead... yeah, exactly like that <_<

Back