Release Arora Rift 32X

Thanks, I'm sticking to 32-bit color mode, as I want to achieve nice looking gradient opacity on my explosions and other effects that has a lot of glow to them. The game is running pretty smooth now on the Pandora after some optimization.

Here's some more random screens from testing runs on the Pandora

screen_9.png

screen_11.png
screen_12.png

screen_13.png
screen_14.png

Hi Black Curtain, am really liking the look of Arora Rift, great to se some commercial software released for the Pandora.

Have you considered posting news of this release in the Software news section of the official boards?

can't seem to log into the page... flash seems to be blocking me out. I get odd code when I type in my username, a bunch of *s show up ahead of me typing in my password (probably also odd code) and the login button doesn't want to work (but if I click "buy" it tells me I need to log in and reloads the entire page)... tried this on 2 different browsers, one of which is pretty popular (Opera).

Custom Processing Unlimite said:
can't seem to log into the page... flash seems to be blocking me out. I get odd code when I type in my username, a bunch of *s show up ahead of me typing in my password (probably also odd code) and the login button doesn't want to work (but if I click "buy" it tells me I need to log in and reloads the entire page)... tried this on 2 different browsers, one of which is pretty popular (Opera).
Sorry about that, try to login at this page instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you... that worked!

wait... maybe not... your page is very FLASH heavy, isn't it? I actually just hit a brick wall that is a blank page...

Custom Processing Unlimite said:
Thank you... that worked!

wait... maybe not... your page is very FLASH heavy, isn't it? I actually just hit a brick wall that is a blank page...
The header menu is Flash yes, but it's far from "heavy". There's nothing in it but small graphics and button click actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, I was able to get in and buy the game, but I needed to install the real flash (couldn't use open-source equivelant) to navigate the site... it is what it is, I have my copy now... :p

Back