Away for the next few days

Have fun, and happy birthday to your girlfriend. Haha, I just thought how cool it would be if you wished your girlfriend a happy birthday based on all the different languages known by the pandora collective. After all, it's a worldwide community, right? In the only other language I know, you say it like this: http://www.signingsavvy.com/sign/HAPPY%20BIRTHDAY/5180/1

(Hopefully, the video loads)

P.S. I had a dream that I received my Pandora, even though I was at the end of the queue. It was pretty amazing. So much better than the one where I received it with a Special Edition copy of "The Goonies."

Tell her "Grattis på födelsedagen!" from me, thats in swedish! :)

And lets seee, japanese is, "Tanjoubi wo, omedetou!~ ^o^" I think xD

sretan rodjendan from the croatian/bosnian/serbian pandora community

Hope you guys had a nice celebrations there, I only just read this and it sounds a good concert, I wouldve checked the stream had I seen earlier. Hope to see some vids of it too

Did anyone happen to record this concert?

I'm pretty sure some guys did. It was transmitted with video and in 5.1 - so if you're lucky, some 5.1 surround video of it will appear soon in the net :)

Anyways, I shall greet you from my girlfriend and say thank you.

It really was a kick-ass concert!

And... two guys who are also patiently waiting for their preordered Pandora have recognized me there ;)

I'm pretty sure some guys did. It was transmitted with video and in 5.1 - so if you're lucky, some 5.1 surround video of it will appear soon in the net :)

And... two guys who are also patiently waiting for their preordered Pandora have recognized me there ;)

You're a celebrity now ED get used to it :lol:

Look are you going or what? How can I start panicking about the lack of news if you keep posting all the time? :p

seriously ed, go away. you need some time away from from the boards, and the boards need some time away from you, regardless of what you think, there is too much evil in this world of pandora. plus give your girlfriend some undivided attention

I found an mp3 320kbs recording taken from the 5:1 stream, downloading now. Hope its a good take, if so, I'll post on a site.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I have this downloaded and have given it a listen. ED you are lucky to have seen it! Wow, now I am going to buy the other two CDs, gotta support this well done goodness.

If anyone needs a copy, PM me, I don't want to have any servers crash by posting the link public.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

ED are you back yet? I'm getting worried this whole project is vapourware. I need your reassurance.

If only you had a wifi enabled device you could slip into your pocket and have a quick surf from a hot spot from time to time. :p

ED are you back yet? I'm getting worried this whole project is vapourware. I need your reassurance.

Oh, no worries. The project isn't vapourware.

But I am. And your life is.

In fact, the whole universe is just a big vapourware. It doesn't even exist.

and then the OP team said "Let there be Pandora", and there was Pandora and the OP team saw that The Matrix was good.

Back