Beta [Beta] Minecraft launcher

It sounds like I definitely missed plenty of steps there. I simply copied across the .minecraft directory and ran the PND as normal. I then had optifine as a profile option but wasn't sure if it was doing anything(I'm guessing in this case not)
Copying over the .minecraft folder should work though, not sure why it didn't for you.
Perhaps try just re-doing it on device?
Not had the best of luck with running optifine directly on my Sd card. Think it is because it's formatted as Fat32. I'm away from my laptop now so I can't copy from there. Thanks for the help. I'll just keep watching this thread and pick up all the tips for when I get home!

If Notch saw this it would blow his mind to knwo that the Handheld he had before but ended up ignoring, is now running Minecraft...

I must experiment more with Optifine,because its unstable here.

Maybe i must try another SGX Driver.

An easy Way to install Optifine and others is:

Install Optifine to your PC Minecraft.

Just copy your .Minecraft Folder (from Windows PC and Linux PC work both)

to the Pandora Appdata

it will Run,but unstable here,had several Crashes.

Now i have 4 Days of Hardcore working where i am 12 Hours not Home again.

(ok ok not Hardcore working but loong) ;)

Looks fantastic! I think someone needs to write a post on the best settings for the Pandora and for in game for optimum speed and quality? When I was trading the game on my system for example I was always seeing a simple Blue line between many of the blocks when I moved around. Also when I created a new world, it never seemed to save it? Can't test at present until I get back to proper wifi. ...

Has anyone tested on CC or Rebirth Pandoras recently?  This might help with showing it off to the Minecraft fan I mentioned if I can get it running well enough to be playable.

Dont have a Rebirth now,my golden Rebirth Pandora have a Broken Mainboard.

Cannot test it with Rebirth now sorry.

I was surprised too about the smoothness onto 1GHZ Pandora with Optifine.

Maybe decrasing the vissible Chunks will give little more FPS here ;)

A Post with all optimal Pandora Settings?

Maybe i can make it soon ;)

@Ingoreis: that's a very nice Video (and yes, smooth enough to be useable). I'll put this one on the 1st post when I'll publish on the repo (that should happens soon).

Thx from me too,that we are Worlds first ARM Handheld running Minecraft usable ;)

Yehaaahh ;)

Maybe you get here and there some little Ideas for little little more optimizing Things.

In the Video i havent saved the Level thats right.

Saving the Level rises the SD Card usage too high and the Game brake after 3 Minutes.

With Optifine i setted the SavingWorld Option up to 30Minutes here.

Saving Level take 2 to 3 Minutes and when you press too many Keys while this will it broke.

Must use an extra Wlan Dongle here,because Pandoras Wlan is little weak and the Game stutters more.

Use the fastest SD Card you have,slow SD Cards make you unlucky here ;)

Tomorrow i will try to run the Pandora Minecraft Project realy inside the Pandora ;)

I have published the version on the repo.

If you were using the beta, I suggest you update (I have put some micro-optimization that can win like 2% of CPU). It a build 02, so PNDManager should pick the updated PND anyway.

Dos this also work on my CC Pandora (900 mhz and 256 mb Ram) or do i have to wait for the Pyra ??

Usable real Minecraft on the Pandora is realy cool :)

Dos this also work on my CC Pandora (900 mhz and 256 mb Ram) or do i have to wait for the Pyra ??

Usable real Minecraft on the Pandora is realy cool :)
It can work (with a Swapfile), but will be a bit slower of course. I have not done extensive testing the CC or Rebirth for now.

Seems like i have to test it the next days, and then to Report how it worked..

Hopefully i allready know my Minecraft Passwort, as i ditnt Playd since a long time..

Back