Release BrainParty

FallingUp and Super Geometry Dust both have a problem with wifi dropping out, while they are running.

This wouldn't be the first time an app is influenced by wifi and sgx and the other way around.
That's bad and shouldn't happed, what else has similar problems?

This should be tracked down and fixed really..

With the crash just happening twice I of course can't say with any degree of certainty that WIFI (or anything else) was the cause of the problem. It's just that when making a support request I always try to list anything 'unusual' I was doing at the time. So perhaps I should have also mentioned that I run my unit with a default speed of 800Mhz :p .

Please also note that I don't suffer any lock ups in other games that run fine for other people.

Will try to test without WIFI but it is a little difficult as you can't select to practise a test until you've completed it in the real test & when the game crashes the test is not seen as complete.

OK, managed to complete a round of untangle in the brain test mode and unlock it for practice.

Am pleased to report that the problem does not appear to be related to WIFI or Overclocking but seems to be a touchscreen bug. Try dragging one of the balls to the far edge of the screen then releasing it. For me what happens is the touch screen becomes largely unresponsive, though the keyboard still works to quit the App. When quitting back to the desktop the touchscreen works as normal.

Hope that's of some help. :)

Ok, thats strange because it can't be the normal touchscreenbug, as there is no curser used.

Have to investigate a bit more...

But you got no complete freeze anymore?

Ok, thats strange because it can't be the normal touchscreenbug, as there is no curser used.

Have to investigate a bit more...

But you got no complete freeze anymore?

It did not freeze completely on the last run of tests.

It might well be that the app did not completely freeze before on the untangle game, I just assumed it was frozen due to the touch screen becoming unresponsive. The app certainly did freeze on my first play through on the match 3 game (tried to ESC out of it via keyboard, no response, had to do a hard reset).

Hey no problem, thanks for yet another great port. Interesting and well suited to the Pandora. :D

Please report, if it still does strange things, orif it works now.

For me, I hadn't any freezesnymore.

Back