Cases get a shipping date [2010-09-10)

Oh, of course is hope left. Indeed, hope was the *only* thing left, after the box was opened the first time... ;)

So... that means the bad things go out to the world and Craig gets delivered hope? Sounds good for me :D

So... that means the bad things go out to the world and Craig gets delivered hope? Sounds good for me :D

This might get complicated. According to my observations, customs are already absolutely saturated with, as you call it, "bad things", so they might be the only ones that are able to open Pandora's Box with actually nothing happening at all. If we are unlucky the saturation within the box is even a bit lower so actually bad things might leak out of customs and into the box. I don't want to think about it. Better keep it closed.

This might get complicated. According to my observations, customs are already absolutely saturated with, as you call it, "bad things", so they might be the only ones that are able to open Pandora's Box with actually nothing happening at all. If we are unlucky the saturation within the box is even a bit lower so actually bad things might leak out of customs and into the box. I don't want to think about it. Better keep it closed.

I think there will be just a cat in the box, now whether its alive or dead is a whole other question!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when people link to that site, I'm always stuck there for ages unable to stop clicking the next button :p
D@mn you! I went back to follow the link and see what got you stuck there and nearly an hour later I realized I just did it too! Thanks! (Seriously thanks! I'm headed back now!) :lol:

May whe have an Update about the cases?, Mybe a trackingnumber, or some information about the shoulderbuttons (unpaintet)?

"I see a shoulderbutton and i dont want to paint it black.." :p

I know, as long as the nubs arent ready,the cases are no problem, but just interestet..

Didn't the tracking number only come up once the shipment has landed in the UK? That should still be within the next 24 hours though...

They won't actually give us the tracking number though because then 3000+ people will be trying to check it :p I'm sure there'll be an update as soon as there's something to tell.

They won't actually give us the tracking number though because then 3000+ people will be trying to check it :p I'm sure there'll be an update as soon as there's something to tell.

I'm not sure you can easily check it anyways - you can't ship a box with more than a ton with a normal delivery service and track it using their homepage ;)

You need special transport service. That's why you have to wait for free plane slots, too.

The can't just sneak it such big packages with normal delivery service transports ;)

Back