Custom TV-out Cable Pre-orders (Split from other topic)

My new TV-Out cable arrived today from the Czech Republic.... It works great. Anyone have an idea on how we can get MAME4All to work? I find this a strange behavior regarding software, but I don't know much about what makes it work and how it should work regarding software/hardware harmony....?... Stoked that it does work compared to the first cable I received, well done Peca, hope your little one is being rewarded for her efforts as well! I am grateful to have received a handmade cable!

^ That is AWESOME news! Thanks for the info, ED.
grin.gif

So how well does pecas tv out cable work? Pros and cons? Will it work perfectly after installing the new hotfix 6

I'm poised to order one of these, but part of me is insisting that I hold on for the official cable, is there any news on them ED?

I'm poised to order one of these, but part of me is insisting that I hold on for the official cable, is there any news on them ED?
Just check PandoraPress - Cables are somewhere in ED's business plan so it won't happen before production in Germany. On the other hand I wonder how long is peca's queue :)

Just check PandoraPress - Cables are somewhere in ED's business plan so it won't happen before production in Germany. On the other hand I wonder how long is peca's queue :)

Well a few posts above he said something about 40 people in the queue. At 5 Cables per wekk it only takes... 2 months! *g*

I'm currently waiting for an official TV-out cable. I'm guessing this might take quite a long time...

I just wanted to say: peca, you rock!

I got my cable earlier in the week, but I was unable to test it until today, because I needed some extension cables and apparently stuff sent from within the UK takes longer to get here than stuff sent from overseas! :lol: It works fantastically.

I get a slightly iffy picture over (PAL) S-Video (I'm using Hotfix 5, so that's probably why), but I threw an S-Video-to-composite adapter in there and that improved it greatly. I've spent the last couple of hours hopping between playing SNES, arcade, C64, and Atari 2600 games. :D

Thanks man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see, that Users can even made such Cables without much money or a 3rd party company behind... but OP-team can't do it (yet). :rolleyes:

Interesting to see, that Users can even made such Cables without much money or a 3rd party company behind... but OP-team can't do it (yet). :rolleyes:

Well I bought the EXT connectors from Wizardstan and the TinyBoBs from Peca.. I wouldn't say what I put together looks as nice as a cable assembled by a professional. I hacked it all together with a SVIDEO and stereo cables I had laying around, crudely soldered it together and covered the connections with electrical tape.

I donated extra money to each of these guys I bought parts from, I hope others did as well. I also hope they at least broke even if they couldn't make a profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say: peca, you rock!

I got my cable earlier in the week, but I was unable to test it until today, because I needed some extension cables and apparently stuff sent from within the UK takes longer to get here than stuff sent from overseas! :lol: It works fantastically.

I get a slightly iffy picture over (PAL) S-Video (I'm using Hotfix 5, so that's probably why), but I threw an S-Video-to-composite adapter in there and that improved it greatly. I've spent the last couple of hours hopping between playing SNES, arcade, C64, and Atari 2600 games. :D

Thanks man!
svideo to composite adaptor.must get one of those too then when peca sends my cable.

Back