Drmd V5 Beta 6 Released

R

Reesy

Hi,

DrMD version 5 beta 6 has been released. DrMD is a Sega Megadrive/Genesis, Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear emulator for the GP2X....in case you didn't know.

Download here : http://reesy.gp32x.de/DrMDv5b6.zip

Changes are:
Save states fixed
MMU hack is abit more reliable
Features new Notaz Cyclone core
Lots of other bug fixes.

Later

Reesy

Haha, the Asterix games work - Reesy you just ruined all my efforts to stay focused on work...

- Alex

Nice! Between this and the new version of gmenu, I pronounce this best gp2x wednesday ever. :p

naples39 posted on Aug 9 2006 at 05:07 PM said:
Nice! Between this and the new version of gmenu, I pronounce this best gp2x wednesday ever. :p

Concurred'd² :D

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome!!!! (when will my gp2x arrive so i can play this!!!!)

thanks!!

AdamC posted on Aug 9 2006 at 11:10 PM said:
Still experiencing the jerkiness in Fantastic Dizzy and Xenon II. Any thoughts?

Cheers.

What FPS are they returning? I seem to remember dizzy getting 60fps in the version i took on holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
... fantastic release, the Asterix Games work now, and the speed is incredible, thanks a lot for making this wonderful little console so useful ...

... >snff< It doesn't recognize my save states :(

... and the shadows in Battletech are still light blue instead of black/dark grey.
I thought this was a cyclone bug.

Thank you very much Reesy :)
¿Stormlord works now? It does not work in previous versions :(

Cool release. It is nice to have a nice fast and stable version. The sound accuracy settings are great too.

Since most MMU hack related problems are fixed I was suprized to see the "spastic sprite" bug still in Altered Beast. Maybe that wasn't related to the MMU hack? Hmm Guru meditation..

Thanks for the great work, you have been a coding machine.

Back