Dynarec Completed For Psx4all Project.

This is going to be so cool! Couple of days! Cant wait!

Havent been a member for long but have seen your previous versions of the emulator and its wicked stuff, keep up the good work!

allright to show my respect to zodttd and co. (and to piss of some people who don't like useless posts in the news forum) I will help get to page 50 before the release ;)

Go zodtdddddddd (et al.) !!!!!

edit: to add something usefull.
I must have missed something. I just found this video of FF7 on the gp2x running at amazing speed:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=utmFkamvMdU&amp...ted&search=
beta 1.8??? that's not something public is it?
look veeeeery promising !!!! sorry if I am repeating something but I didn't see this video on the forums yet!

My contribution for getting to page 50? lol anyway, zodd is the best, when it comes to bringing life to a topic!!

STTrife posted on Oct 2 2006 at 06:10 PM said:
allright to show my respect to zodttd and co. (and to piss of some people who don't like useless posts in the news forum) I will help get to page 50 before the release ;)

I must have missed something. I just found this video of FF7 on the gp2x running at amazing speed:
look veeeeery promising !!!! sorry if I am repeating something but I didn't see this video on the forums yet!

I don't believe that, that's just amazing.

I also like hats.

Last edited by a moderator:
fluffyhamster posted on Oct 2 2006 at 07:34 PM said:
STTrife posted on Oct 2 2006 at 06:10 PM said:

I don't believe that, that's just amazing.

I also like hats.

That's insane! I love hats too!

P.S.
Swiss Cheese yo! Can't wait until this comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The FF7 Video was from an older version, the date is June 2006. I think it will run even better with the new version, dynarec etc. :D

Thanks a lot for all your work zodttd. I hope I can get my gp2x back from ed before your beta comes out ;)

I changed my settings so we're only on page 18 (40 posts per page) - I somehow feel I'm missing out :(

Good news on the imminent release though - can't wait to see if there are speed improvements - haven't tried wipeout for a while - small speed improvements on that could make it playable (whilst on sedatives, err drunk I mean).

Kev

Back