W.i.p. Builds Of Psx4gp2x.

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Hi everyone,

Just letting those who aren't following the main psx4gp2x thread of developments being made.
I have browsable-directory of work in progress builds of psx4gp2x. Whenever I make an improvement to psx4gp2x I will put the build in this directory.
There is so much work to do on this project, but it is maturing more and more. I am currently focused purely on performance and maintaining compatibility within the dynarec for the time being. Things like menu's and polishing will have to wait.

Currently performance of my psx4gp2x dynarec has increased enough for games such as Wipeout and Final Fantasy 7 to run at about halfspeed. Thanks to Unai's great work on the GPU, there is very good stats for frametimes and framerates.

For more information on psx4gp2x's wip builds, I hope to see you at:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=36150

Thanks! And remember, it's supposed to be fun. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
zodttd said:
Currently performance of my psx4gp2x dynarec has increased enough for games such as Wipeout and Final Fantasy 7 to run at about halfspeed.
What kind of [over]clock are we talking about here? 200mhz? 450ghz? :p

Never-the-less I still appreciate the fine work that the team has done with this rather crazy emulator.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacer! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
zot you've done a great deal of excellent work for this community; thank you very much for your diligence and steady flow of updates. you da man playa

hi there
Anybody has got some fresh news about this great PSX4ALL software?
thanks and lets encourage the staff for there great job again!!!!
skateur

Back