EvilDragon's Pre-Order Survey Thread

Oh thanks,

I have seen the price and color, so I didn't klick it. I was expecting an extra  icon   (a black and cheaper pandora) to be a classic one. 

Now I've ordered it and I will hopefully see it soon.. The long wait for over 4 years is going to end pretty soon ..

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just ordered mine too!

Sitting here with the biggest of smiles right now, even though will have to take it easy on the spending this month, it had to be done :)

I did sell a couple of tablets the which my mate is giving me the money for this week so thats a chunk of it, the rest I'll justify one way or another...

Can't wait now, just a matter of days I hope for DHL to knock on the door with it, after all this wait.

Cheers ED for sorting out the UK pre order situation 

The plastic is most likely the same, there was some tweaks to some of the stress points of the case molding when they ordered the silver cases.. so It's more resilient to cracking.

Yes the silver cases may be more resilient but they do still crack in places.well some. Mine did.

What happened did you drop it ? "@ Wrath of Kahn"   .. Good to know you can order spareparts ....

I haven't visited the boards in about 6 months. I'm on craigs pre-order list. what is the status of everything? I haven't done the survey, I'll have to check my moms email for it.

I would upgrade for the 100 euro, or trade in this cc unit i got second hand if that is possible

I haven't visited the boards in about 6 months. I'm on craigs pre-order list. what is the status of everything? I haven't done the survey, I'll have to check my moms email for it.

I would upgrade for the 100 euro, or trade in this cc unit i got second hand if that is possible
I believe, still pretty much the same.

Nothing happening from Craigs front.

ED has been offering the upgrade options mentioned in the survey email. Plus some have been provided thanks to donations made from others.

I'd check your email, get the voucher code to use on ED's Dragonbox store, and take advantage of the upgrade if I were you.

General thoughts are that beyond that, who knows, Craig has not provided any comment here for some time now so doesn't look like there are other options other than to make use of this upgrade offer

General consensous on Craig is that he'll just reply that it's now out of his hands even if you do get a reply...

I would say taking up ED's offer is the only sure-fire way to get out of preorder limbo.

Just got this email from Craig - Interesting !!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Martin,

As i've told you before, Ed promised to fulfil your order and OP ltd transferred all our assets to Ed
on the basis of him doing this.

For whatever reason he didn't do it. I've never got a square answer from him as to how he managed
to ship 600 orders to his own customers but only a fraction to the other outstanding customers.

Perhaps it will help to know we have taken legal advice as to our options and you may hear something
about this later in the week.

Thanks,

Craig

Did you ask him how iCP2 is coming along while you had his attention by any chance...? ;)

Hello Martin,

As i've told you before, Ed promised to fulfil your order and OP ltd transferred all our assets to Ed

on the basis of him doing this.
Really?
For whatever reason he didn't do it. I've never got a square answer from him as to how he managed

to ship 600 orders to his own customers but only a fraction to the other outstanding customers.
Conflicting accounts of things here too...
Perhaps it will help to know we have taken legal advice as to our options and you may hear something

about this later in the week.

Thanks,

Craig
Craig's record on timekeping is a very poor one, but I would be very interested to see what happens as a result of this legal advice (if anything...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, sounds interesting.

I offer him to help out, get enough money (or Pandoras) to him to fulfill more orders than I had left, for some reasons he's got 500 orders left after that, does bad-mouth me afterwards and then he tries to get legal advice...

What for? To try to find a way to get out of his mess without getting hurt much...?

He always manages to somehow make himself look worse, doesn't he.. I knew that he'd claim that all of his preorders were now ED's responsibility, but legal action? The funny thing is, any time someone asked him if he'd take legal recourse against CC (after he went on quite a bit about how much they screwed him over) he'd just say that these things happen and there's nothing that can be done about it. But now he wants to take action against ED??

Unmitigated Bullshit! Craig is patethic. Eds a good guy. Talk to him for 5 minutes and this is apparent.

Im seriously wondering what really happened with circuit co. Quite possibly more lies from craig.

Perhaps he fucked up or misled them in some fashion.did he really lose that money.

Craig does not have a legal leg to stand on and no chance of suing ed.

I really hope that Craig won't get into trouble with his way of life, which could be really dangerous. Like doing the same things to a mafia guy or something.

Back