• fPCE32

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fWS32

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GA01

Website
Visit site
We all know that f-day is nearing but what will be the first emulator that you will be running?

:)

fGB32 all the way ... i'm really hot and bothered knowing it will have configable input ... making littleSoundDJ playable :ph34r: B)

i have a few other favorites for gb/gbc as well: kirby's pinball land, tetris attacks ... and they all look great on the gp32 screen!

We really need neo pocket, PCE, with great rom compatibility, sound and full screen support and add full screen support to MSX and all will be good. I am still skeptical about MAME and think it will be a while before mame is perfect for GP32.

i have a few other favorites for gb/gbc as well: kirby's pinball land, tetris attacks ... and they all look great on the gp32 screen!
Oh man, I played Kirby's Pinball Land to Death on my original GB and GB Pocket. Unfortunately, the preview edition freaks out on pinball games for some reason.

Hopefully this will be fixed by f-Day. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My choice would finaly go to fpce, coz many here are dreaming to have a perfect PCE emu with sound/savestate/CDRom support on our gp32_console ;p
but of course I really love all others & I'll particulary look after fNGP32 :p

concerning the 13th emu, if it really exists, it always makes my heart beat fast just to dream about what it can be :rolleyes: but I prefer to don't think too much about it lol

Well fGB32 and fMSX32 will have priority on my list, but for me the first one to try is definitely fPCE32. As long as it's got good compatibility and save states I'll be over the moon.

well I voted fgb32 as that's easily my favorite.
but after knowing how well the fgb32 gbax2005 teaser ran I might just run fNGPC first cause that's my most anticipated one. then fpce

That's a tough choice...

I'm in love with the new fGB32. Playing GB games stretched to the full size of the wonderfully large GP32 screen is so awesome! :-D

But a NES and SMS emulator in the same quality would be just as good.

Also, if fGEN32 is faster than Dr.MD and fMAME32 faster than gpMAME, they would be instant favorites as well.
My FLU only does 156MHz and I want to play Sonic and Castlevania on MD and Bubble Bobble on MAME with sound. :p

And I can't wait for a more polished PCE-emulator. GPEngine is nice, but it often runs too fast and it's a real hassle to find the correct FS and Speed settings for games. And it never seems to remember my settings, which is really annoying.

fNGP32 & fWS32 are also highly anticipated.

I don't care much about the really old consoles/computers, though. So I vote for everything except fZX32, fCOL32 & fCPC32. ;-)

Back