Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

Is it me, or is this thread completely irrelephant?

Irrelephant?

Z9410132-Elephant,_thermogram-SPL.jpg

Hello! Finally signed up to this board, now that Gruso's blog is no longer updated. Been following the Pandora since just before ordering on the 2nd of October, 2008. It's part of my daily ritual to follow up on the status...

I paid the upgrade on the 19th of March, 2012, and got a queue position of around 50. Very much looking forwards to finally receiving my little portable emulation machine. Sounds like ED is about to make a shipment to Craig, hopefully mine will be one of those. If not, a little longer won't kill me!

Thank you to ED (especially for the german production) and Craig for keeping going on this.

Cheers all,

-James.

Upgrade queue number 36 and still no email. Just keeping you guys up to date.

#75 here, upgraded April 2, I'm guessing it'll be another month for me *fingers crossed*

>Because I'm annoying. Any idea if I'll be shipped in the next order? I should be pretty damn close to the top of the list of upgrades :)

:) annoying, never.

Yes your order will be despatched from the next shipment we receive from Michael, should be within the next 7 days.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

I hope this gives some of us hope :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ok, wake me up when you are done,, I'm 40 ;)

and you can wake me up when you're done... I'm 42.

Dang, how did I end up 83. :-( Sent in upgrade info Mar. 7 before this thread even existed. Paid Apr. 8 less than 5 minutes after I got my payment request email. Probably lack of communication between ED and Craig.

ok, wake me up when you are done,, I'm 40 ;)

and you can wake me up when you're done... I'm 42.

Dang, how did I end up 83. :-( Sent in upgrade info Mar. 7 before this thread even existed. Paid Apr. 8 less than 5 minutes after I got my payment request email. Probably lack of communication between ED and Craig.

I paid my upgrade on Mar 15.. I didn't bother waiting for evil dragons email.

Back