Finished Programs List

LOL
How about you use the search function and ease up with the topics?

man, GP32 is all about the betas. if you don't like beta's than this puppy ain't for you.

complete-ish things... (these are certainly NOT completed but it's about as close as you get around here... and that isn't a complaint, BTW)

littleJohn (NES), GpEngine (Pc Engine), Castaway (Atari ST), fSMS32, fMSX32,
coleco emu, atari 800 emu, frodo I guess (never tried - it's c64.. but from what I wil assume) uhhh there's a few off the top of my head...

gigadrive + fGen are definitely getting there...

Frodo isn't finished, it's very close, but needs the usual (save states, compatibility and user configurable buttons etc...) Doesn't look like anyone's developing it at the moment but the source code is available...

®

Well, your best bet would be to search for things that haven't been updated for a year, and the chances are they're as final as they're going to get, with a couple of exceptions (The GPEngine authors have said, for example, that there is an update planned, but no-one has any idea when). The only actually final program I can think of is Snes9xgp, simply because the coder of that has left the scene and didn't release his source.

@shirohagen:

frodo was updated a few months ago and it now has configurable buttons. savestates are still missing, but i think, an update with that will come....

O-Bake, thought you might like to know I emailed the developer of Frodo to ask about it and say how much I enjoyed the program but have had no response.

®

Back