First Batch Commemorative T-Shirts

Would You order a T-Shirt?

• Total voters

Cool, it could languish at the back of my wardrobe together with my official GP32 "Independence Days 2003" t-shirt :)

taras said:
Cool, it could languish at the back of my wardrobe together with my official GP32 "Independence Days 2003" t-shirt :)

Ooowww, Pic please, I don`t remember ever having seen or hearing about those, But a picture would be great if possible. :)

OT, I always wanted a GP32 mug, But could never find anyone selling them, Well, Not at a sane price anyway.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first off I'd like to say if the Development team would like to design and produce a first batch shirt I would support it I just assumed they were busy and thought it would be a nice gesture to the community and them (free advertising). Oh and as for the social outcast comment I gotta say we lol cause we all check these boards everyday and personally my reason for a pandora is while I'm on lunch at work( I do valet in Las Vegas) so I think this would be great.

Forgive me if its been suggested already but I'm at an airport and didn't read every post. Wouldn't it be cool to have a shirt with the front and back printed what would have been on our pandora had they been silkscreened?

trooper said:
taras said:

Ooowww, Pic please, I don`t remember ever having seen or hearing about those, But a picture would be great if possible. :)
I don't have it here, it's at my parents' place - will try to remember to find it next time I'm there. From memory, the shirt is black, it has a cartoon skull (?!) and a big GP32 logo with "Independence Days 2003" underneath.

I was a student journalist at the time, and GamePark sent me a couple of shirts to give away as competition prizes when I reviewed it - but nobody entered the competition!

banjeed said:
Forgive me if its been suggested already but I'm at an airport and didn't read every post. Wouldn't it be cool to have a shirt with the front and back printed what would have been on our pandora had they been silkscreened?

Got some DIY scalpeling/pasting to do? And the original poster suggested "First Batch" on the front. Agreed on what's been said earlier, Tux should go the way of the MSOffice clippit.

Hopefully any profit (less any reasonable expenses) made out of these T-shirts will be donated to the dev fund as it will be ironic if a profit is made by a third party when the OP team are still making a loss on each Pandora sale.

I'd like something like this:
superstar-zombie-tux.png

And "guinea pig" instead of "first batch"

Self-irony FTW :D

Attachments

• superstar-zombie-tux.png
    superstar-zombie-tux.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 94
I make all my own shirts. Buy blanks in bulk and then put whatever I want on them with an embroidery machine. Sell the excess for profit. Much cheaper this way. I tried doing the same with pants, but bulk pants have the tendency to tear out the backside.

WizardStan said:
I make all my own shirts. Buy blanks in bulk and then put whatever I want on them with an embroidery machine. Sell the excess for profit. Much cheaper this way. I tried doing the same with pants, but bulk pants have the tendency to tear out the backside.

But that's a selling point! Why pull your jeans down to take a dump when you can just pull back the flap!

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Actually depending on the wind of fashion at the time it really could be a feature. maybe just stitch some shorts in them so that when they inevitably rip no one will get embarrassed.

Kayday said:
Yeah, can we get some polo shirts with the logo stitched on? Would make them last longer.
ED had those in his shop and I got one a year ago. Seems like they are sold out now, though...

i think the polo shirt with small logo is best, perhaps on the sleeve have a small '1st' or something seeing as its to denote first batch ownership.

This is my tee effort, its called "GOT NUBS?" :p

w8ampf.jpg

was thinking you could also do a limited edition with a body print on, so looks like you topless, with added nubs of course!

Attachments

• w8ampf.jpg
    w8ampf.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 83
jb0yx said:
steve urkel called, he wants his shirts back
:D

Really, it needs something interesting and less Urkelism.

The silkscreening is a good idea though :)

How about an empty bottle of vodka on one side?
Or a Craig caricature consisting mainly of that stupid hat bashing someone with a massive stick?
A cousin Itt like caricature of ED consisting of hair and a hand holding the Pandora?

That are surely inside jokes, but at least it would be Urkel-proof.

Back