Gba Micro

What would I need to go with the micro to enable me to play backups

Skysnapper, there are some faceplates here.
Also, check out TKMaxx, every one I have been in recently have been selling GB Micro accessory packs with spare faceplates in them.

KOH, this is what you would need

Micros are ace, the only really true portable handheld, plus the battery seems to last for absolutely ages.

By the way anyone know where in the uk you can get replacement face plates, managed to get a tiny dent in my screen..

in poundland, 4 pack of logic 3 fascias, red, silver, dark blue and orange/bronze, i also got a silicon type cover for it also a quid. i got a pink micro with orange face plate, reminds me of fruit salad 1p chews :D

wish i had a famicom micro :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have my heart set on getting one of these micros.

Can people from the UK please list places to get them, and how much they are so i can find the best price before I buy.

the cheapest I have been able to find one for (new) is £34.99

I read above that someone seen them for £19.99 in currys, but looking on there website they don't have any listed so it must have just been that 1 store.

I dont want a 2nd hand one, it must be new, Online or from a shop it dosent matter.

If you like GBA games anyway, then it's a fucking great buy, it even fits in the little change pocket (or whatever it's for) in my jeans. Combined with an M3 or Supercard, it's a fucking great deal.

That pocket is for the ever so popular pocket watch!

N E WAYS

I should try and find one that cheap. I was thinking of using one as a mp3 player.

the cheapest I have been able to find one for (new) is £34.99
Where was this?

If you like GBA games anyway, then it's a fucking great buy, it even fits in the little change pocket (or whatever it's for) in my jeans. Combined with an M3 or Supercard, it's a fucking great deal.

That pocket is for the ever so popular pocket watch!

N E WAYS

I should try and find one that cheap. I was thinking of using one as a mp3 player.

But where will I keep my watch, then? :(

Up your ass, pulp fiction style.

I read that you can use a few emulaotrs on the micro, doe sanyone know whats avalible, and how well they work. id love to play some sms and gg games on it aswell

Are micros that hard to come by in Europe? The Wal-mart near me is practically swimming in the things. Nintendo has even designed a new (cheaper) packaging that's smaller and lacks the faceplates. Luckily, you can pick up spare faceplates at Nintendo's wonderful online store.
Man, I should get like 10 of the famicom faceplates. Mine's scratched like crazy! :(

I love the famicom look! I bought a famicom controller for my NES! I then switched cases with my regular nes controller and I was good to go!

I'm really surprised how fast the price dropped. On eBay most systems are around 50 dollars.

How much are they at Wal-Mart?

I love the famicom look! I bought a famicom controller for my NES! I then switched cases with my regular nes controller and I was good to go!

I'm really surprised how fast the price dropped. On eBay most systems are around 50 dollars.

How much are they at Wal-Mart?
$50, which is $30 less than they sell the GBA SP for. :)

I read that you can use a few emulaotrs on the micro, doe sanyone know whats avalible, and how well they work. id love to play some sms and gg games on it aswell

Well, there's PocketNES, available here... http://pocketnes.org/

I think there's a GBC emulator out there somewhere so you can still play gameboy games.

anyone in the uk after a micro i saw them today in woolworths for £29.99, although i just checked on their site theyre selling them at 49.99, but dudley woolworths had them at 29.99 but they were out of stock.

found a good bargain for faceplates from play-asia, just under 5£ for 8 faceplates and a cover, all faceplates in the famicom style:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ju-49-en-70-178d.html

Basically, there's a NES emulator (pocketNES), a GB/GBC emulator that runs decently well and an SMS emulator (SMS Advance) I haven't cared to test.

Back