GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

:ph34r: trust us, this kinds of tools are perfect, you can identify anyone using their IP, the world is safe again :ph34r:
:rolleyes: I'm fully aware of the imperfections of such tools. However, it's not done on IP alone, and there is quite simply no reason to accuse GCW Fan of being a shill. Heck, if we were to apply that logic to other regulars here, half the forum would surely be employees of OpenPandora, Ltd.! :p

no reason to accuse GCW Fan of being a shill.

hehe, I'm sure nobody was serious at all, guess it's time to end the fun, that was long enough...

let's get back to our classic meme, hopefully I'll get my pandora in two month...

Fantastic! Hoping to see some professionally taken videos and pictures soon! :lol:

Wow, two great emails in one day. The one from Justin and one from Newark telling me my Raspberry Pi has finally shipped!

I'll take pics for you guys when I get the unit.
also, i am kidding about the profesionally taken part.

But in all seriousness, hopefully we got updates /teasers from the dev team in general as we all wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin you may as well give me a job as people seem to think I work for you so I can be your tester send me a dev unit I will test and report back and reviews and videos on the forum just to please people that I work for you.

Justin give me a job give me a job just for today

To keep the suspicious forum members happy hurray

Justin give me a job give me a job for a GCW Fan

I promise to help develop and do all that i can.

Justin give me a job give me a job to show my passion

I will make gcw worldwide success in such a fashion.

@_n3o_ love the logo think we just found the actual logo for the console and background on the GCW with your permission of course.

OK I've been bombarded by people who wanted the Special Edition but didn't make the 100 special editions if you can buy one above an beyond that I'm in quandery if I should offer more or not? So would anyone be offended if I gave those that requested one a chance to buy one and I would also like to get an accurate count of those that still want one. So if you want one e-mail me gcwnow@gmail.com

if we were able to pay using paypal that mean we got one of the special edition, right?

there's not confirmation, yet?

Back