General Public To Help Assemble Our Pandoras?

fischju2000 said:
I recently disassembled and reassembled my DS, and I can say that the hinge cable is a BASTARD. Only people who knows how to assemble these properly should even touch them.
I can sadly confirm this. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
fischju2000 said:
I recently disassembled and reassembled my DS, and I can say that the hinge cable is a BASTARD. Only people who knows how to assemble these properly should even touch them.

Meybe: some one whit a hinge cable assemblyng skill can assemble the hinge cables, and the others assemble the rest of the pandora, problem done!! :)

matzesu said:
fischju2000 said:

Meybe: some one whit a hinge cable assemblyng skill can assemble the hinge cables, and the others assemble the rest of the pandora, problem done!! :)

yeah, simple as that :rolleyes:

Tokiopop said:
fischju2000 said:
What's the sad face about didn't you get yours back together?

#1 GameMaster said:
Tokiopop said:
fischju2000 said:

The problem is that they are incredibly easy to break, and are extremely difficult to install or remove. Mine has a small crack, the top screen LCD now only works when tilted slightly ahead of the normal playing angle. (lucked out there)

fischju2000 said:
#1 GameMaster said:
Tokiopop said:
fischju2000 said:

The problem is that they are incredibly easy to break, and are extremely difficult to install or remove. Mine has a small crack, the top screen LCD now only works when tilted slightly ahead of the normal playing angle. (lucked out there)
I had a friend do that to his and ended up getting mad and breaking the top off and then was trying to sell it (aroud $80) as a GBA around the time that the DSs first came out I told him that he'd never sell it for that. :lol:

fischju2000 said:

Done a full refit of a DSlite lately in a new case, after all the horror story's I found I was actually quite surprised it was not that bad to do.
You just have to approach it as a puzzle and don't cram the thing trough it by brute force.
So it takes a fair bit of time to really understand the way the damn thing will pass, and then to make a wooden splitter thingy to pick it trough the hole.

Back