GOG.com

Which only means that if you already own it on steam... you get it for free on gog. If you don't own it on steam, it doesn't do anything.
The old Steam keys from HumbleBundles are still thrown around so thanks to connect, some are also GOG keys, which is great.

Unfortunately it is yet again missing the Linux port.
oh, did not notice that, bummer - well at least I have it on two plattforms now (in case on ceases to exist suddenly)
Which only means that if you already own it on steam... you get it for free on gog. If you don't own it on steam, it doesn't do anything.
? But no one said its free

Just found a funny easter-egg about DRM on The Witcher 3 :D (It was in a tower protected by a magic spell)

easteregg.jpg

By the way, I still have these keys if someone wants:

• DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD
  • LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE)
  • GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
  • LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY)
  • NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND

Last edited:
I also have up for grabs:

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Worms Forts: Under Siege
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Dragonsphere
Neverwinter Nights - Diamond Edition

Just the games which are (currently) free on GOG anyway. :p
Some peeps didn't notice a few of them so it actually had/has a purpose. 6 of 14 are already gone. ^^
I didn't redeem your signature's key because I didn't know what it was, I didn't want to to take a game that I would have known I don't like when it could have gone to someone who does like it...

What is the difference between this and the Classic Complete version? It looks like the graphics may be smoother, and it isn't a native Linux game. Is there any extra content or anything?
From what I gathered it's basically the same just prettier.
The Steam version has a Linux port so it may arrive later on but in the reviews someone stated that it does run well via WINE too.

I saw that review, too. I will pass since it doesn't look like they added anything to the actual game.

Thanks to everyone that shares their keys.

Back