Golden Pandora Alert!

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Via a tweet from mfk :

P1080973.JPG

Loving the look of the Golden Pandora :lol:

Though, given the choice I'd probably stick with black.

i like the blue... but i'll stick with my black one that i ordered. (i think i ordered black, idk now, lol)

I'd take the blue one if it were a little darker, or had some indigo maybe.

where is that person and how can i kill him for those? or at least ask him for instructions for one of the blue ones?

where is that person and how can i kill him for those? or at least ask him for instructions for one of the blue ones?

That is Fatih in Turkey and he's the one dealing with the Chinese factory. He didn't paint them himself, he got them painted from the company where the cases come from.

^Well there is nothing inside those cases unfortunately. Fatih is from Turkey right? so that's where you have to go.

Edit: :ph34r: 'd by The EvilDragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is Fatih in Turkey and he's the one dealing with the Chinese factory. He didn't paint them himself, he got them painted from the company where the cases come from.
What happened to bespoke designed Pandora idea that Craig mentioned... err... quite a few months ago. I know it was due to follow Batch 1 but has the idea died?

Did we ever find out what happened to the Pink case Sony wanted so badly.

ok so how do we go about purchasing these cases instead of the black ones? especially since mine hasnt even been built, this is obviously a possibility, so just tell me how much it will cost me?

If you thought people were going to mistake it for a DS Fat before, have fun carrying around that and convincing people it's not

are you seriously......? is this just painted or a whole new molding using different color? ED i need you to make this happen

Back