Golden Pandora Alert!

Yeah, I want a unimog. I guess Ill just have to make do with my range rover, as my 4x4 for now.

I have an Unimog, and an Car (Ford Fiesta MK5)

And the Unimog isnt that big, and he is green

DSC00055.JPG

Off topic but the Unimog is great :) .

Always fancied one (helped try and put Unimog axles on a Land Rover once (not on my own one however), that was a lot of work and only used the 'baby' ones from a 404 ;) ).

I would still like to get one in white with dark red splatter. So many possibilities...

Edit: And I don't know. If you chose the right colors, black splotches could look kind of cool. Black scratches, on the other hand...
Recipe for a White and Dark red splatter Pandora.

Take one Pandora (currently out of season and rather difficulty to find.)

Spray is white.

Become the Second to Craig and as he steps in the ring to knock seven bells out of a vapourware twat you tuck the Pandora in to the waist band of his shorts.

I like the way you think. But I don't think the last Pandora that was sprayed white turned out very well.

And as long as we're talking wishlists, Giger inspired case art would be pretty cool.

I am yet to get an answer to this question:

What is the status of unpainted cases with the elctrosparkle finish?

What is the status of metallic red cases and how can i make sure OPT makes mine using one?

@ DaMummy,

Pandora was sold as black. If painted cases go up for sale then you can buy a pretty red one. If you don't want a black one, then cancel your order so i can move up the que a spot.

Thanks

What is the status of unpainted cases with the elctrosparkle finish?
The electrospark process won't be used to make paintless cases. I discussed it with the rep and he said he couldn't guarantee it would cover anything up and since it is a one way process (that costs extra money to do), he didn't recommend doing it. Having to still paint later could be more trouble over the rough surface and the odds were we would be taking yet another step backwards by doing it.

^

MW,

Thanks for the info. Puts a dream to rest. The Pandora is awesome, thanks for everything you've done to make it happen!

A festive solstice to you!

@ DaMummy,

Pandora was sold as black. If painted cases go up for sale then you can buy a pretty red one. If you don't want a black one, then cancel your order so i can move up the que a spot.

Thanks
yeah dream on....

Back