Golden Pandora Alert!

It's just the way the flash from the camera is reflecting off it. The photo also makes it look kind of "speckled", but in person it's just solid, dark red. I'll probably eventually take a better picture.

Pretty much my entire reasoning. I actually wish I had gone just a shade darker.
Don't settle for second best. Reject it. Buy a new one to paint and sent me this foul coloured beast. I won't enjoy it. :p

Re: polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride, which we all know is Bakelite. As I live in a 1930s house with original Bakelite door furniture, knobs to you, I figure that if my Pandora was in a Bakelite case then I'm be able to leave it laying about without being nagged.

This is of course a lie, not the nagging bit, but I would never leave my Pandora unattended.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer a translucent green one, kind of like those atomic purple Gameboy Color consoles, but green. That would be teh awesome. :wub:

Or how about a case that looks like one of those wooden Atari 2600 consoles? :lol:

AAAWW! I like black and nothing more! I hope I get it and will be no mistakes! I want black only Pandora!

Thank you!

I wonder if the OP team will consider selling replacement cases in other colors. I don't know how safe that would be since I'm sure at least a few people that brave changing their case would mess something up.

this is why OPT needs to offer these cases NAO! so people who still havent gotten theirs can get opt to make one with different case, ill gladly pay the extra price for a metallic blue

personnaly I'm not really interested in metalic color, but I'dd crack my economy on a transparent case (old gameboy style) directly :)

Would enjoy this too someday, think they are just painting the black plastic at this point.

yep, I think too, and theses metallic case would prolly look bad when the paint'll get half worn out...

Or maybe a steam punk twist...

Paint the keyboard surround, battery cover, shoulder buttons, stylus and monitor surround/bezel in copper-metallic. Paint everything else in a rosewood color with black grain highlights.

I also like the retro style paint shop render jobs done a year+ ago that gave a salute to the old consoles and computers of the 70's.

I was giving some REALLY serious thought to doing one of my cases with some base coat and bronzing powder with clear coat, it already tends to live in a Victorian wooden case on my desk anyway ;) . Maybe a cog motif around the raised logo, need to give it to an artist friend for that. The only thing that puts me off is I could not bare to break my dev unit.

I want this one::

foto%C4%9Fraf.JPG

The Same Collour as my Car, my Motorscooter, my Bycikle, and my Nintendo GBA SP..

The Same Collour as my Car, my Motorscooter, my Bycikle, and my Nintendo GBA SP..

I thought you had a unimog? You can't call that a car, they're like battle cruisers with wheels.

I'd love to have a royal blue Pandorus, but I'd never paint my own. For one thing I'd be worried about the finish because spray painting is a bitch unless you have the patience of saint. I'd consider buying a spare case to paint up, but I would not like to try tucking that LCD cable back in myself. I am interested though, emcee, how does the paint fair on top of the pandora case finish?

I would still like to get one in white with dark red splatter. So many possibilities...

Edit: And I don't know. If you chose the right colors, black splotches could look kind of cool. Black scratches, on the other hand...

SNIP

how sexy is that........i want to hold it gently in my arms and rub its nubs

Metallic (very) dark emerald green Pandora is the only way to roll. But I would pay extra for a dark red as well...

I thought you had a unimog? You can't call that a car, they're like battle cruisers with wheels.

I have an Unimog, and an Car (Ford Fiesta MK5)

And the Unimog isnt that big, and he is green

DSC00055.JPG

But my Car is a bit smaler (and more economic)

DSC00073.JPG

Next Yeahr i want an Blue Nintendo 3DS

Back