Gp32/gp2X/wiz/dingoo Coding Competition

I've extracted UDS and copied on SD root (by Windows) and it didn't work. Then I renamed "UDS.xtz" in lowercase "uds.xtz" and the same thing editing UDS.gpe... now it works :D

uds.xtz was already in lower case on my SD card, but capitals on my download!
I edited the ./UDS.xtz line in the uds.gpe to lower case and everything's running fine now. :)

Many thanks, Neil

It worked great for me Rodrigo, I took the screenshots after all. :)

:)

zear_ said:
Rodrigo Cardoso said:
Can someone confirm if "So, Let´s Roll a Smile" for dingux is working?
Two people told me that the screen is scrambled for them =(
I´m suspecting of different rootfs with content in their systems.

(there is a windows build too, if it is not working, so you can, at least, play the game on pc if the dingux version is broken for you)

Have you used elta's toolchain for it?
By default dingux supports only 16bpp color depth.
If your game uses another color depth, the screen will just look scrambled. Unless you use elta's toolchain/rootfs, which automatically converts the colordepth to 16bpp. I use elta's rootfs on my dingoo, and the game runs fine.

Yes! that what i did, I wasn´t aware of that. when i release a new version, i will change it to run in 16bpp

thanks for the info :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there somewhere to download all of these files as a single .zip file? I'm having a connection problem unfortunately ..

arent they just at the bottom of the page? http://pacc2010.xiik.net/main.html

Has anyone had trouble with NuPDF (Dingux entry)? The readme says:

Code:
(it requires a filename, so use the 'rom chooser' functionality of your menu, to give it a pdf file)

But I don't know what this is about. I'm running Gmenu2x.

[edit] Ah, also have a hiccup with Wubtris (Dingoo native). Doesn't seem to register the Select button so I can start the game. Anyone else?

Gruso said:
Has anyone had trouble with NuPDF (Dingux entry)? The readme says:

Code:
(it requires a filename, so use the 'rom chooser' functionality of your menu, to give it a pdf file)

But I don't know what this is about. I'm running Gmenu2x.

[edit] Ah, also have a hiccup with Wubtris (Dingoo native). Doesn't seem to register the Select button so I can start the game. Anyone else?

after making a link by pressing select, hit select again and choose edit nupdf

then near the bottom of the screen, there's 2 options, selector directory, which you should set to the directory you want it to start looking in (doesn't matter, but if you have all of your pdfs in one folder, choose there/etc), and selector browser, which you need to change to on), then just hit start and it should let you choose a file the same way an emulator would

Last edited by a moderator:
Back