Gp64

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Website
Visit site
Right

1) Is it possible?
2) If It is i will donate 20-30 (insert your prefered currency here)
3) What happend to the person mentioned in the gp32 magazine who said they were doing it?

I Would Love to be able to play Super mario 64 on gp32_console

Pease dont Flame me

(1) No
(2) 30 Italian Lire (sp?). Thats worth about $0.001
(3) A fake

edit to post above: No and No

1) Nope.
2) Is that in Turkish dollars?
3) Hopefully they fell off the face of the Earth.

To quote some Engrish: "My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Doubt Mario64 on the GP32 will ever happen.

wolly_wotsit posted on May 10 2004 at 12:45 PM said:
wot abou sega saturn
is there a good working snes emulator?.... .... answered, i think!

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy seems to be likely to believe in a Xbox emulator running on GP32

so there will be one. :rolleyes: ..Im so happy. :D ..I will be able to play Halo on the go
What a grreat news....when will it be released?

see you :lol:

PS : I already know this is a joke....and I hope the topic starter is also joking....:lol:
BTW : this has already been discussed a couple of time here... <_<

I think we need a major sticky. Here's a sample. " GP32 = 32 bit, N64=64bit" the most talented coders on the scene are finding 16 bit emulation possible never mind it's true capability. This is for the same reason that xbox graphics are nowhere near it's true potential etc. Its damn difficult to do. This is why doubling the gp32's graphical power couldn't be handled until say a gp64 console. An I'm personally happy with my beloved snes an genesis emus. full sound soon i hope. One day I dream of playing FF6 (in my opinion the best game ever with full speed and full sound. I dont want to flame but this topic is posted way too much in my opininion but we also have to respect that we were all noobies once. I'll stop here before i contradict myself further.

dizzytheegg posted on May 10 2004 at 03:25 PM said:
I think we need a major sticky. Here's a sample. " GP32 = 32 bit, N64=64bit" the most talented coders on the scene are finding 16 bit emulation possible never mind it's true capability. This is for the same reason that xbox graphics are nowhere near it's true potential etc. Its damn difficult to do. This is why doubling the gp32's graphical power couldn't be handled until say a gp64 console. An I'm personally happy with my beloved snes an genesis emus. full sound soon i hope. One day I dream of playing FF6 (in my opinion the best game ever with full speed and full sound. I dont want to flame but this topic is posted way too much in my opininion but we also have to respect that we were all noobies once. I'll stop here before i contradict myself further.
It is not a matter of being a "noob" it is a matter of common sense. Every time I see one of these "will there be an N64/PS1/Saturn/Xbox/PSP emu for the Gp32" I just have to laugh. Some people have absolutely no clue as to what an emulator is or what has to be done to make one. It is like they think it is magic or something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back