Have We Got Any 3d Artists In This Forum?

A nice 3D Racing Game like STUNTS aka "4D Sports Driving" would be great! :) I loved this Game. Not because of racing itself but because of the great Editor! The most time in Stunts I spended with building Tracks.
Whoever will do such a game don't need to waste his time with building Tracks...all he has to do is coding an powerful editor, so the Users can build theit own Tracks - live on GP2X! I wonder why such a gams still doesn't exist for our Handheld. The fun would be great. Everyone could share his Tracks via Inet with the others and try to beat the Top-Speeds for each Custom Track. Ghost Car function, loops, Bridges, Jumps, Screws...
Come on coders, do it! :)

fusion_power posted on Mar 26 2007 at 09:13 PM said:
A nice 3D Racing Game like STUNTS aka "4D Sports Driving" would be great! :) I loved this Game. Not because of racing itself but because of the great Editor! The most time in Stunts I spended with building Tracks.
Whoever will do such a game don't need to waste his time with building Tracks...all he has to do is coding an powerful editor, so the Users can build theit own Tracks - live on GP2X! I wonder why such a gams still doesn't exist for our Handheld. The fun would be great. Everyone could share his Tracks via Inet with the others and try to beat the Top-Speeds for each Custom Track. Ghost Car function, loops, Bridges, Jumps, Screws...
Come on coders, do it! :)

ok, sounds like a plan.
I'm a tad busy at the moment, mum's going through a rough time, just defeated cancer, and now she's going blind and the doctors say they can't fix it :( so once we get through the initial shockwave and I get back to having time, I'll start on a track editor.
any links to the game? or screen shots or avi even would be cool?

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sounds hard. :(
Sadly, it's often, that many good Devs have no time to do in what they skilled...or their PC is broken.... It's the "GP2X dev curse"
Well, nice that you like my ideas. :) But you don't know "STUNTS" :blink: THE Stunts ? :ph34r:
Waah, firs take Dosbox, take the game (Its abandon/freeware now I had read ) and play it! :lol:
Wikipedia (links at bottom of the article):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stunts_(video_game)

I think something like the extreme G-Racing game that was on N64 would be nice. That kind of style like jumps and loop the loops and driving and shooting.

Eddie

Project looks good, Any way I could help?

I have a good bit of experience at making signatures in Photoshop. (Photobucket album: "www.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Dark_Warlock/" Guest Password: guest_ )
As for 3D... I've messed around with Maya and Cinema 4-D, But I'm not really that good, I just make renders for use in my sigs :)

So, Maybe I could try to make a menu or two?
Never done it before, But if you'll tell how you want it done I'll certainly try ;)

-Arch

Back