I met this bird from London...

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Well, she lives in London, anyway...

I met her online 3 days ago and she seems to really like me, as in she's willing to relocate to Melbourne, Australia if I give her the word.

I've got a good feeling about this one and it might go all the way to marriage...

*fingers crossed*

Great news boy, all the luck and blessing of the my god fall over you and your dice. =)

MarTinazzI

You sly dog Sony  ;)  3 days of sony is all you need and then your hooked, hes one smooth oporator

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have moved to Australia for Sony three days after I met him online.   :wub:

:D

*edit* And I have been told I have Ostrich legs.  Growlllll.

*met on internet* *for only 3 days* ... and thinking of marriage!

Are you out of your mind?!? :-||

... Life lesson approaching in 3... 2... 1...
Yupp, sadly, such storys never end well, happens every day though...

And I also don't get why everyone want to marriage...this is so old fashioned imho. ^^" I never want to marriage, even if I'm together for 100 years with a girl, always keep open all your options, you will never know... ;)

Thank you everbody for all the advice and well wishes.

I will do my best to put up a heart force field to protect myself, just in case, because I could end up getting severely hurt.

Definitely. Sony just coming out of a relationship that ended badly, so I doubt he'd be so guillible.

I met her online 3 days ago and she seems to really like me, as in she's willing to relocate to Melbourne, Australia if I give her the word.

I've got a good feeling about this one and it might go all the way to marriage...

*fingers crossed*
Ah it's a new console.

*fingers crossed*
Ah it's a new console.
My thoughts too. :)

Sony + consoles = :wub:

Back