Interested In Being A Game Programmer...

aha , no problem im far from asking money NOW.
Or even asking for it.
it's still in pre-production.
Soon to be production when things start moving, but thats about it.
and yes there won't be any need for credit card when people enter 0 $.
That's how the radio head website worked. They would send you to a page asking how much you wanna put in , if you say zero you go immediately to the download page , and if its 1$ and up you are sent to the credit card page.

:) Till now your project looks very very promising.

I'm sure if you keep up the good work and it all works out the way you planed you'll get more donations as you imagine :)

Sry for crappy english :)

Mr.Gonzo said:
aha , no problem im far from asking money NOW.
Or even asking for it.
it's still in pre-production.
Soon to be production when things start moving, but thats about it.
and yes there won't be any need for credit card when people enter 0 $.
That's how the radio head website worked. They would send you to a page asking how much you wanna put in , if you say zero you go immediately to the download page , and if its 1$ and up you are sent to the credit card page.
It didn't at first. I got it about an hour after it was released on the site and I had to put in credit card details even though I said $0.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CyruzDraxs: Guess they changed how it worked after a few days.
Got some complains or something.

@Fusion Power: Well YES !
You don't have to pay a penny too !
how cool is that aha.
( i'd love it if every games would be like this. ALOT less hacking, and it would make sense since 60$ is alot for a 4-5 hour game. ( most of new games will last you around that time ) )

Mr.Gonzo said:
The Trailer has bin posted to the discussion thread over Here.

:) yes i am still working on it.

Your game looks great! I like the character concepts and the flash trailer is great too. I almost want to buy a Pandora just for the game ;)

now lets just hope the boards dont get overrun with NG kiddies.

Nice video/screenies/concept tho

There's alot of decent people in there.... And alot of.... Kiddies...
They are like a pest.
mostly 13 years old flamers.

Im sure we all know someone well here that is probably from the NG cradle .
>_> aha

I've got a little bit of story to add to the "cure the badassery" one:

The Hammers don't just hate Nail without a reason: They think he's their Messiah and will allow them to attain world domination and enforce world peace (without their robots - they tried that a few times and failed, because the bots were just too TACKy *hint hint* :D).
However, they believe that, like another prominent competitor in the Messiah space ;) , Nail has to die to unfold his full effect. In fact, they need to lodge him firmly into the W.O.O.D. (Wacky Orphan Obliteration Device)...

Maybe that was *too* obvious use of a backronym there :-S

Nilsiboy said:
I've got a little bit of story to add to the "cure the badassery" one:

The Hammers don't just hate Nail without a reason: They think he's their Messiah and will allow them to attain world domination and enforce world peace (without their robots - they tried that a few times and failed, because the bots were just too TACKy *hint hint* :D).
However, they believe that, like another prominent competitor in the Messiah space ;) , Nail has to die to unfold his full effect. In fact, they need to lodge him firmly into the W.O.O.D. (Wacky Orphan Obliteration Device)...

Maybe that was *too* obvious use of a backronym there :-S
:eek: sounds like you stole that from Pirates of the Caribbean

hmm, I didn't think of that, actually, but now that you say it, it *is* similar in a way... just ignore it then :D

Back