Introduction And Location

MDave said:
I'm David, North Wales, UK, and I am/was a psp homebrew developer (developed Kurok).

Pre-ordered and planning to port Kurok to the pandora as soon as I get my mits on one.

Dave, Bradford, UK
Cool, I went there for the animation festival back in mid-november. Did you go there too? :)

:blink: hell no, but I would have if I had heared about it :angry:
Only people outside Bradford actually get to hear about the things that go on in Bradford for some strange reason :lol:

EDIT: Do me a favour and let me know if there's anything else like that on. I love animation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rellik Evol said:
Hello everyone! I'm stephen, one of the lucky people to get a pandora preordered (and then subsequently refunded)! Who is everyone?

Also if you have had your order refunded, have you gotten your repay link yet? I am in oklahoma, usa and still no link. I'm hoping sometime this week!
Chris from Philadelphia, PA USA

Tripmonkey_uk said:
DrCJBoduma said:
I remember back to the GP2X and somebody set up a website group thing that showed the location of the people who signed up on a map. Was interesting (to me anyway) to see if there were any other GP2X owners near me.

Chris (Ipswich, UK)
I remember that and thought it was a good idea personally. Maybe a good idea to set up a new one?

Dave, Bradford, UK

where about in bradford trip. im from clayton and go there frequently.

Hi, I'm Patrick from germany. I live near cologne. For those who come from germany and around might be interessted in this map too.

Hi, first name Urja, from somewhere in southern Finland :)

EDIT: Ordered (paid,verified, waiting) pandora from the first batch. (I'm not one of the first 4000 pre-orderers though)

Back