I've had enough!

That's why I always reserve about 2 hours for playing each day.

Otherwise I'd have gone crazy loooong ago.
Ditto.

I play games while my wife watches her soaps... Everyone's a winner! :D

Naaah, we both play games. Stuff like Super Puzzle Figher 2 Turbo or RPGs (currently Tales of Vesperia in 2-player co-op mode :) )

Naaah, we both play games. Stuff like Super Puzzle Figher 2 Turbo or RPGs (currently Tales of Vesperia in 2-player co-op mode :) )
We used to play games together, N64 stuff like LoZOOT and Mario Kart. She grew out of it, I never. ;)

I use mad magazine for my saneness also minecraft and hopefully (when I get it :-( ) the pandora

Also didn't mean to seem pushy on mean saying when I get it it will be well worth the wait have a good rest and I hope I get my pandora soon :p

Ed, I must admit, at first it was a scary thread/topic title to read for me, because I thought you were going to blow your top, lol.

That was my intention... I wanted to be evil for once and add drama to the boards :)

The Pandor would be nothing without drama ;)

well, it didn't work on me. At first I thought that somebody is selling his pandora. When I saw it's from ED, I just thought "interesting" and clicked.

Make sure to watch something funny - a good movie, stand-up comedy, etc - because laughter is the best medicine.

You've earned this break for sure. Enjoy it!

Incidentally ED myself ( representing Bristol Braille Technology Ltd ), and a couple of quite remarkable inventors from southern India and elsewhere, will be converging on Leipzig around the 28th of August this year to demonstrate the latest (and hopefully truly revolutionary ... as in 1% literacy to 20%+ literacy for blind people in some communities) changes within digital Braille.

I mention this because OPT has been a constant inspiration for BBTLtd and it would be an honour to meet with you if you're in the area. I'm sure there's a lot about the perils of striking out alone that you could teach us about, and I flatter myself that you might find our own engineering adventure an interesting subject.

Given that you're now on holiday, I'll also PM this to you for when you get back.

Regards,

Ed

All work and no play makes ED a dull boy. It makes anyone dull for that matter!

That's why I always reserve about 2 hours for playing each day.

Otherwise I'd have gone crazy loooong ago.
Holy crap!!! How do you even find those 2 hours per day?? I have a pretty standard working / social life, but for me a day should last about 30 hours instead of 24. That would give me time to do everything I would like. Sometimes I don't turn on my Pandora for a full week, just because there is so much other stuff to do. I guess being a member of a family of 4 with two young kids doesn't help there either :rolleyes:

yes you can, infinite +5 = infinite...

or am I wrong?

yes you can, infinite +5 = infinite...

or am I wrong?

depends on your definition of infitine, technically there's an infinite number of inifinites, including one way of defining infinity as a finite distance (infinity=the distance travelled if you give a spacecraft enough energy to completely escape a planets gravitaional pull, which is finite distance that can be calculated)

depends on your definition of infitine, technically there's an infinite number of inifinites, including one way of defining infinity as a finite distance (infinity=the distance travelled if you give a spacecraft enough energy to completely escape a planets gravitaional pull, which is finite distance that can be calculated)

wow, that many hours to play games after the job...

Back