Jackson Not Guilty

I'm so happy. I always knew MJ was innocent. Justice has been served. All 12 jurors agreed on all 10 charges that he was not guilty. No one can argue with that.

I'm so happy. I always knew MJ was innocent. Justice has been served. All 12 jurors agreed on all 10 charges that he was not guilty. No one can argue with that.
*COUGH* OJ SIMPSON *COUGH*

The American courts are a mockery of justice. Go go Pay 2 Play system!

Last edited by a moderator:
He maybe *not guilty* but I sure as hell don't know any 48 year old men sharing beds with random young boys. The prosecution were looking for a smoking gun, but I guess they didnt find it ;)

I wouldnt have prosecuted based on the flimsy evidence, but I would defintely have sectioned him.

I feel sorry for the guy

If he hadnt of being screwed several shades of blue by the Kancer Kid, then his biggest hits album would have been one of the greates tselling albums in the last decade (possibly more)

instead it sold a mere 5 million (a lot, but compared to thriller's 60mil is rather poxxy)

I reckon he should counter sue that little shit for fucking his life up

I heard Michael Jackson touched sam AND goity....
No... I did a documentary on him... Did you see it? Living with michael jackson. :p

Seriously though, if you knew he'd had a few rumours of paedophilia who in there right mind would let their kids near him? The whole thing reeks of cash in.

Plus you could tell Michael hijacked the mic on that broadcast. Nobody else has such a demented voice.

Loz... I know where you live chesterfield boy!!!!!

I think it's good that the darn thing is over.

Way too much media press over a jumped up case if you ask me.

I think before idiots try something stupid like this in future, they wanna try it with a star who actually has tons of dosh as in this case, if they won, they would have gotten not a lot as Wacko's money is a little scarce these days.

I also think MJ is an easy target. Neither one of us has the ability to imagine what it is like to be a talented child and have millions thrown at you. The kid never grew up as he had everything he ever wanted!
I actually feel sorry for him as He hasn't, and will never have a "normal life" as we concider it.

I get the feeling that this episode in MJ's life will change his view of the world and may actually kick him out of the childs mind he lives in. I bet he becomes more of a recluse.

Also, the money he used to throw at helping children in need I suspect will falter. Excelent result eh.

Another blow for those of us who hate anoyone different than themselves. Ho Hum.

A 47 year old man who sleeps in the same bed as children (who are not even his) is not even any attempt at living a normal life - If the guy hadn't surrounded himself by sycophants who agree to any weird idea that MJ has, then he might have had some grounding.

At the end of the day he paid off another family a decade ago, and (if this current family hadn't been flaky and money grabbing) the result might have been different this time.

Personally I think he should lie low and I would be happy if I didn't see his face again.

No... I did a documentary on him... Did you see it? Living with michael jackson. :p

Seriously though, if you knew he'd had a few rumours of paedophilia who in there right mind would let their kids near him? The whole thing reeks of cash in.

Plus you could tell Michael hijacked the mic on that broadcast. Nobody else has such a demented voice.

Tchhh, goity as if id be foolish enough to let you know exactly where I live. I dont live in chesterfield, but in oneof the many many small towns nearby.

Nova: How was it for you?

Tchhh, goity as if id be foolish enough to let you know exactly where I live. I dont live in chesterfield, but in oneof the many many small towns nearby.

Nova: How was it for you?
I recall you live somewhere close to Matlock Bath

You sound just like one of those MJ super-fans ;)

Lol@Spray
Bloody hell half of you people sound like those "Diana was murdered conspiracy" theorists. Listen to yourself. There is no evidence. The trial is over. He is NOT GUILTY. Get over it, and stop judging the man on the way he looks and on the fact the is obviously mad...
I for one am happy that no children have been molested by him why aren't you lot?
---
If it makes you MY haters feel any better he might just die, he has lost 2 stone over the last 3 weeks and while being 5 foot 11 inches he now only weighes 6 and a half stone...
He is also in dept for $200 million (weasly cronies making him waste his money I think). He will most likely have to sell his house and the Beatles catalogue that he owns and then he will have nothing...
You should all just get off his back...
---
And BTW what sort of paedophile openly admits that he lets children sleep in his bed?
---
If he had been such a paedophile did such a few number of children try and testify against him?

Bloody hell half of you people sound like those "Diana was murdered conspiracy" theorists. Listen to yourself. There is no evidence. The trial is over. He is NOT GUILTY. Get over it, and stop judging the man on the way he looks and on the fact the is obviously mad...
So the fact that a grown man sleeps with kids is of no concern?
I for one am happy that no children have been molested by him why aren't you lot?
what about the family that he paid off a decade ago? We will never know...
If it makes you MY haters feel any better he might just die, he has lost 2 stone over the last 3 weeks and while being 5 foot 11 inches he now only weighes 6 and a half stone.
There's me thinking all of those visits to hospital were him trying to get out of going to court.
He is also in dept for $200 million (weasly cronies making him waste his money I think). He will most likely have to sell his house and the Beatles catalogue that he owns and then he will have nothing.
Well maybe he shouldn't go into a store and buy it all up? Most sensible people live within their means. If he can't afford to live in 'Neverland' then he will have to sell it. I'm glad that he won't control The Beatles publishing anymore.
And BTW what sort of paedophile openly admits that he lets children sleep in his bed?
The type that thinks he can buy children's trust perhaps and get away with it because he is famous?
If he had been such a paedophile did such a few number of children try and testify against him?
Because they are scared and he may have threatned them. Paedophiles use tactics such as threatning behaviour to cover their tracks.

It amazes me that 99% of MJ fans cannot see past the basic facts.

So the fact that a grown man sleeps with kids is of no concern?
I got onto that...
The fact is MJ never really had a childhood, this explains why he wants to be so near to other children and why his house is a childs playground.

what about the family that he paid off a decade ago? We will never know...
Yes, but that doesn't mean he is a paedophile, does it...

here's me thinking all of those visits to hospital were him trying to get out of going to court.
Well I guess you were wrong, if you payed attention to the news and word on his health you would know that he was in a critical condition.
And yes (approx) 6.5 stone is his actual weight, I do not make unsubstantiated claims like yourself.

The type that thinks he can buy children's trust perhaps and get away with it because he is famous?
Well considering that a very unbiased judge just disproved that I guess we can forget about that comment.
You do realise how much care went into choosing the Jury don't you?

Because they are scared and he may have threatned them. Paedophiles use tactics such as threatning behaviour to cover their tracks.
Yeah right.
Evidence anyone?
There were more children who wanted to prove his innocence than there were those that wanted him to go to jail.

It amazes me that 99% of MJ fans cannot see past the basic facts.
What makes you think I am a fan of MJ? I never said that...
I just don't like people making wild claims and accusations with such a lack of evidence...

The fact is MJ never really had a childhood, this explains why he wants to be so near to other children and why his house is a childs playground.
How many grown men do you know that fills their homes with toys?
Well I guess you were wrong, if you payed attention to the news and word on his health you would know that he was in a critical condition.
And yes (approx) 6.5 stone is his actual weight, I do not make unsubstantiated claims like yourself.
Yes he probably is 6 stone - However I imagine if he HAD been found guilty, he would have just stopped eating or something along those lines. When he went was complaining about having a bad back (in the early stages) that was dismissed (and ridiculed by the Judge)
You do realise how much care went into choosing the Jury don't you?
I've just watched ITN News and a memeber of the jury was saying that they do think MJ's behaviour is very wrong and the only reason they didn't find him guilty is because of the lack of evidence.

As for your comment of 'Yeah Right' when I mentioned paedophiles using threatning behaviour, I know of a friend who was abused as a child. The abuser told my friend that they would be taken away from home and the family would not contact them and that nobody would believe them.
There were more children who wanted to prove his innocence than there were those that wanted him to go to jail.
It will be interesting to see if any of these kids grow-up with any psychological problems.
What makes you think I am a fan of MJ? I never said that...
You don't have to! Its fairly obvious.

Back