Jackson Not Guilty

michael_jackson.jpg

<_< Something seems to have changed about him over the years but.. i just can't put my finger on it. :huh:

I get it! It's the hair! :lol:

How many grown men do you know that fills their homes with toys?
Another Rhetorical Question:
How many children do you know that were not allowed to go outside and play with other children and made to sing and dance on their own all day?
*I believe this would get-rid of their childhood along with the constant touring and exposure to very Adult things when you are young*
It could be argued that this might make you want to have a childhood when you were older.

lack of evidence
Lack of evidence often points towards something not being true.
For Example: There is a correlation between something existing and the ammount of proof that it exists.

While the above statement in some cases may be wrong it is inscientific to believe something with no proof.

As for your comment of 'Yeah Right' when I mentioned paedophiles using threatning behaviour, I know of a friend who was abused as a child. The abuser told my friend that they would be taken away from home and the family would not contact them and that nobody would believe them.
I was "Yeah right"ing the way you were using some perfectly true statements in your arguement that MJ was guilty - yet still offering no proof that he was a paedophile, (which is needed for the sentence to be relevant).
I think that MJ was in a very bad position with public opinion of him being very bad, if he had tried any dirty tactics he would not have got away with it, and it would have become very obvious - and anyway the dirty tactics that he had apparently taken were proven wrong weren't they?

I'm glad that he won't control The Beatles publishing anymore.
Ahh yes bring on a much better alternative like the RIAA...

You don't have to! Its fairly obvious.
Well I am not...
Its not really my thing, I like Indie, Rock, Ska, Instrumental Guitar and Piano, and a tiny bit of other stuff.

dry.gif Something seems to have changed about him over the years but.. i just can't put my finger on it. huh.gif
Yeah I love this site (I love the comparisons especially the Ape one):
http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

How many grown men do you know that fills their homes with toys?
them.
Many many Star Wars/Star Trek/anime fans. :p

WarmFluffyUK said:
I get the feeling that this episode in MJ's life will change his view of the world and may actually kick him out of the childs mind he lives in. I bet he becomes more of a recluse.
I agree. In one of the many MJ documentaries being shown on tv at the moment they played a clip of Michael saying how he could relate to children more because they never lie. :huh: This may have shattered his view on them somewhat.

I honestly don't know whether he's really guilty or not but I don't see how they could have possibly convicted him on the evidence presented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking hell Hanz. Having no childhood is NO excuse for acting like a creepy predator and sleeping IN THE SAME BED AS YOUNG CHILDREN. Plenty of people don't have childhoods but they GROW THE FUCK UP and deal with their life and they dont share beds with young children. The man is sick in the head.

Fucking hell Hanz. Having no childhood is NO excuse for acting like a creepy predator and sleeping IN THE SAME BED AS YOUNG CHILDREN. Plenty of people don't have childhoods but they GROW THE FUCK UP and deal with their life and they dont share beds with young children. The man is sick in the head.
Well sleeping in the same bed as children isn't illegal is it, so he ccn't be prosecuted for it, no matter how strange it seems...
Thats not true MJ obviously had MUCH LESS of a childhood than everybody else.
The man might be sick in the head but he is not a paedophile until proved guilty of being one, I think personally we should keep the "innocent until proved guilty" thing. Without it the government could just accuse somebody and then lock them up indefinitely and put of any sort of trial.
Oh wait a second that already happens in places like guantamano bay. :lol:

Well sleeping in the same bed as children isn't illegal is it, so he ccn't be prosecuted for it, no matter how strange it seems...
Oh really? I guess all those MILLIONS of people who spend their childhoods trying to actually make money to survive have had easier childhoods than Micheal. It's no fucking excuse.

... "omg, he slept in a bed with children..."

yes, exactly that... SLEPT, not had sex with, molested, or any other thing that actually would be wrong that you can come up with. I'm sure that none of you, when you were young kids, slept in your parents' bed if you woke up in the middle of the night becuase of a nightmare or anything like that. That's something almost every single kid does at least once in his/her life, as far as I know, and there's nothing wrong with it. Why do you have to associate a bed with sexual things? Just because that's where most sexual encounters take place, that doesn't mean that any time more than one person is in the same bedroom or even the same bed, something sexual will happen, okay?

He's a grown man, who unlike most other grown men, loves children... A lot of adults out there hate kids and think they're a bunch of little retards... I'm not saying nothing is wrong with Michael Jackson... there definitely is... I'd LOVE to know why he changed himself the way he did, but that doesn't make him a damn pedophile... Those people who spend their childhoods trying to make money might not have an easier childhood than MJ in terms of what kind of work they did(most likely it would have been real labor, not singing and dancing), but it doesn't change the fact that they definitely at some point had a chance to actually interact with other children. And it's not like every other kid out there has a job from the age of 5. Doing chores doesn't count as "having a job and trying to make money to survive" either.

Before you say I am, I am NOT a Michael Jackson "fan." I like a few of his songs, but I haven't listened to any of his music in a long time, and even if I was a fan, that has nothing to do with this. I'd judge him the same way I'd judge anybody else in the same situation... I can't say for sure what happened in Michael Jackson's house... however, what I can tell you is that based on what we KNOW for sure to be true(that he had kids in his bed sleeping with him), we have no reason to view him in a negative way. He's no different than the parents whose child sleeps in their bed with them, except for the fact that he's not a parent, and he definitely doesn't know the child as well as his/her parents would... but both of those things are irrelavent to him being a pedophile and molesting children.

It pisses me off how all these people start pointing fingers because some little shit says that someone did something. Do you believe most of what comes out of the mouths of most of the kids you ever hear say anything? Probably not, so why should you choose to believe this kid? Consistency, people... I think that if a kid says he's been molested, it should certainly be looked into and taken to court like it was... you can't just let that stuff slide... but when there wasn't enough evidence to prove that he did it, either he's really good with keeping evidence hidden/keeping things from becoming evidence, or he just didn't do it... You don't know the man, You can't prove what he did or didn't do. All you know for sure is that he had kids in his bed SLEEPING with him, and that he has lots of toys in his house... SO FRICKEN WHAT!??! "omg, he's different, therefore he's bad!" To hell with all of you intolerent pricks who have to always be stirring shit up just because someone is different.

The man might be sick in the head but he is not a paedophile until proved guilty of being one, I think personally we should keep the "innocent until proved guilty" thing. Without it the government could just accuse somebody and then lock them up indefinitely and put of any sort of trial.
Oh wait a second that already happens in places like guantamano bay. :lol:

But wait a minute, Hanz. Who the hell needs EVIDENCE? evidence means nothing, of course! If someone says someone is a bad man because he did something bad, then it MUST BE TRUE!!!! Yes, the days of the inquisition were truly great, weren't they? So were the days of the great witch scare in Salem, Massachusetts! And let's not forget the days of Joe McCarthy and those damn evil commie bastards! Evidence is so overrated! Who needs things like rights of the accused? I mean, COME ON!!! These people were accused of something. Clearly the only logical conclusion is that they did whatever they were accused of! ;)

OK, either that was a joke or you are pig ignorant

the kid was obviously in it for the money, whether jacko was guilty or not

if I said you molested me, by your logic you would be guilty

If you're referring to the part after the quote, that wasn't so much a joke as it was just pissed off sarcasm. I guess I should have put a smiley there or something... hold on... fixed!

If you're referring to the part after the quote, that wasn't so much a joke as it was just pissed off sarcasm. I guess I should have put a smiley there or something... hold on... fixed!
Yeah on that note could you try to put less "feeling" into your posts? One deep breath, in and out....

Back