JXD S7100

1. Single, I think?

2. Not sure, sorry.

3. Yes, it is.
pretty pointless piece of kit then these systems are pushed at the emulation market i reckon any new system needs to be dual or quad core to make an impression on the marketplace ever system up to the n64 has been emulated in some shape or form on lower systems we need dreamcast or ps2 emulation to reignite the handheld emulation scene up to the height of 2007 again i wish a handheld with fully functional windows xp would appear dont know why it hasnt yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows XP? What about the SAMSUNG Q1 ultra Premium?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38X8nOC_Wuw

In other news...

Here are some pics of the box, etc (I think I see a microSD card slot?).

T2sGGeXlVXXXXXXXXX_!!714903998.jpg
T2y9WfXkpaXXXXXXXX_!!714903998.jpg
jxd_s7100-19.jpg
JXD-S7100-Andriod-Retro-game-console-tablet-5.jpg
jxd_s7100-2.jpg

Isharegifts now updated their site and is finally correct. Maybe they listened to my complaint.

http://www.isharegif...mp4-p-1613.html

They promised to send the jxd-s7100 tomorrow. They told me 3 times that they already sent it, but maybe they mean it this time :)

I do advise anyone who purchased it from isharegift to contact them if they didn't mail you regarding this issue. If you do not, I am pretty sure you will receive a resistive model.

It is a real risk that you will receive a resistive one if you don't contact them.

Well I received shipping confirmation nearly 2 weeks ago (hong kong mail so it'll take 15 to 20 days) so it's probably already too late.

What kind of shipping confirmation? Registered air mail? They confirmed a couple of times they would have sent it to me, but they didn't. Yesterday they promised to send it again and today my order still has status processing.

What kind of shipping confirmation? Registered air mail? They confirmed a couple of times they would have sent it to me, but they didn't. Yesterday they promised to send it again and today my order still has status processing.

Status is 'delivered' on mine but I mailed them anyway

Someone bet me to it :(

I really dislike unboxing videos, IMO pretty useless. Skip that and show me the device and what it is capable of. So you can still be the first :)

Yes, you're 100% right~ You see, it was intercepted by customs/border security and then released too late in the day....therefore it won't be delivered to my work place till Monday. :(

Also, b_o_b's bit of news up there ^ scares the hell out of me.

Also, b_o_b's bit of news up there ^ scares the hell out of me.

why? I thought the consensus around here is that resistive is a superior technoogy? :p

sorry... don't answer that... I'll stop :D
It is. That's a fact. ;) However, it might not do so well with an OS designed around capacitive.
Maybe for pin point accuracy its better but capacitive is far superior for finger touch resistive is only good if you use a pointer all the time which i believe alot of people dont also you going to play touch games witha pointer? i think not.

Back