Keep Track Of The Latest Pandora Development!

Now that's a nice piece of work there!
Would be nice to have the first party devs on there also if possible....

I love how the title of the site is "Craig-stalker" and then the first quote from him on the page says "They don't know where I live."

EDIT: Well, second quote.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you all like it :)

mali said:
Actually it would be even more awesome if it would gather quotes from ED's gp2x.de account, too :)
Would this be possible, Alec?
Unfortunately, that would actually be pretty hard because the search results have html elements in them, and I would need to strip them out to fit nicely on the page. Also, it's in German :p

Nation.A.List said:
Nice work! Can you get it to scrape their twitter accounts as well?
That sounds like a good idea and it shouldn't be hard to do. I might do that if I have some spare time. :lol:

borgqueenx said:
Thanks! Thats just a awesome script!
I will use it every day!
Can we have the sourcecode? Or not;)
Actually, the code is an awful mess right now, so I'd have to clean it up quite a bit before I can let anyone see it :ph34r:

Na-Noo said:
I picked the devs who are involved in the actual production, since until we get our Pandoras in our hands, the software doesn't really matter that much ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec  said:
Na-Noo said:
I picked the devs who are involved in the actual production, since until we get our Pandoras in our hands, the software doesn't really matter that much ;)
Ok cool.
But most updates are regarding OS/wifi/software at mo, that's their focus. While they seem to just be waiting for deliveries to start assembly.

Anyway interesting bit of work you did there.

Are you using phpCurl/libcurl to scrape up the posts from the forum?

I think the name Dev-Stalker 2000 would be a cool name.

Nice work!

Thank you for this!!!
I used to get my quick updates from the unofficial Pandora Blog. My company has just start blocking the site, so this is very helpful. What is wrong with these people, don't they have pron to view instead of doing these unnecessary things? ;)

Many thanks Alec, your page has been added to my Pandora Bookmarks collection.

Esn said:
Alec  said:
So... why no DaveC? :p
I'm not sure how much DaveC is involved in the actual production (as opposed to the design).
I haven't seen him post about the situation in China.

Many thanks!

I see you also included twitter, could you add some small icons or a single char indicating where the extracts are from (twitter, forum, etc.)?

Also I really like the new timeline-based layout!

foxblock out

Thanks! My only request is if you could be so kind to add an rss feed.

Back