Keep Track Of The Latest Pandora Development!

offbow said:
cool its looking really nice now but the text is a little harder to read

I'm liking the new look. But just so you know, it shall always be Craig Stalker to me. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
alec if you want hosting I can give it to you

(simpler things are reliable on my server, barring flukes like what caused this latest blog screwup)

Hey atomicthumbs,

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll keep it the way it is for now :)

offbow said:

Is it anything specific? All I did was swap the outer background with the inner background (so now the links are on white background instead of pale green), and redid the top banner. I don't think I touched the text...

Alec  said:
offbow said:

Is it anything specific? All I did was swap the outer background with the inner background (so now the links are on white background instead of pale green), and redid the top banner. I don't think I touched the text...

I think maybe he means the green text on white background.

Gruso said:
There was an official blog post yesterday.

http://www.open-pandora.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=2&lang=en
Don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere already, but does anyone know if you will be able to pay by credit card for the second batch pandoras?.

I really want a pandora now i was goung to preorder about 2 years ago but decided to wait abit longet untill the are being mass produced and now it looks like they are so when is the preorder for the next batch? i thought we were going to get a live cam showing us production of the units live that would be nice.I really have to give it to thease guys they are great i spent most of my sunday reading the new blog from start to finish and have seen all the crap they have been through and they are still standing and banging out pandoras well done lads.
You have my support i have been following it for over 2 years very carfully and glad you made it and now its time for me to purchace it a and do some real hacking with this device.I have already emailed asking when the next preorder is cant wait to catch the next train to pandora city ;)

Are the preorders for batch 2 still happening the end of this month,and if so will it be announced on these forums?

^ You can be sure it will be announced on the forums. I made a second batch info thread, but I won't maintain it any more, cause dates are moving and there is no point keeping track of unpredictable development. It's always best to stick to the Community Blog :)

mali said:
^ You can be sure it will be announced on the forums. I made a second batch info thread, but I won't maintain it any more, cause dates are moving and there is no point keeping track of unpredictable development. It's always best to stick to the Community Blog :)
Thanks Mali

on twitter it was anounced we would have a email on the weekend to order from batch 2 i still aint recieved any email can anyone confirm they have recieved a email to pre order from batch 2?

TWITTER
People waiting to order Pandora consoles will be getting an email today. People on the newsletter list an email at the weekend.
5:16 AM Jun 24th via web

Yeah , I read that on Twitter.I havnt recieved a email yet and I've been on their email list since the first preorder time. Thinking about it, I've only recieved about 3 emails in the last two years from openpandora.

why all the lies why cant they just be strait and tell us the truth about the pre orders this is so frustrating waiting for 2 years and then england lose the world cup today and to top it of no email from pandora when they promised weekend my day has gone to shambles and really F............ now.

Have you guys tried your spam folder? Some Web-mail / mail clients tend to automatically throw mass emails in there.

EvilDragon said:
I'll try... I hope the cases for my clones will be finished within the next two months.
And painting them shouldn't take too long.

I just hope they won't use green paint for the skins :D

Speaking of cases, some good news:
4000 more cases are produced and currently being painted (hopefully, without the buttons :p )
1000 or 1500 (we still are thinking about the amount we need) will go via UPS and the rest via sea (it's cheaper. Takes about 20 - 25 days, but it will take a while until we used up the 1500 cases anyways).

As said, next week, we'll get about 400 boards that will go into the cases we still have.
I get 3200 LCD cables to solder next week (yay!)

At the moment, a lot of preparation is going on - so that we basically only need to stick the boards in once they arrive.
The last 2500 units will be built way faster than the ones before, as we can prepare everything.

And yes, the additional 1000 cases will also be used to sell you modders out there for spare :D

Back