Release LibreOffice for Pandora

Since the update, i cant use base. the embedded database is gone, it asks for dbase, which wasnt in the last version. Also in the Quote on java says, that you need it for the forms wizard. i dont know if the absence of the embedded database has something to do with the removal of java, but i cant use base any longer.

Ok. I testet. The first start was a bit long, but base is functioning again. Thanks. Will you add it to repository now?

Ok. I testet. The first start was a bit long, but base is functioning again. Thanks. Will you add it to repository now?
I am considering puting it to the repo yes.

But I am a bit concerned by the initial start that does seems long. But I have not made extensive testing, not sure if all launch are slow or just the first one.

I will test it tomorrow or the next day if you can wait.  Any time I start LibreOffice on most computers it takes a bit to get going.  Is this delay much longer than previous versions have been on the Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. First it displayed the upgrade exrensions screen, the the splash screen with the progress bar. And it took up to 5 minutes to show something on the progress bar. Perhaps it is the first start and it recovered a document from my last use. I will try later or tomorrow again.

Is there a way to make Compose (Shift+Enter) work again in LibreOffice? (or have a different shortcut for it, if non-paragraph-breaking-linebreak has to remain at Shift+Enter) ?

Is there a way to make Compose (Shift+Enter) work again in LibreOffice? (or have a different shortcut for it, if non-paragraph-breaking-linebreak has to remain at Shift+Enter) ?
I have no idea on how to do that (change Compose to something else). Do you have any suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea on how to do that (change Compose to something else). Do you have any suggestion?
Doesn't it work with the current Repo  version.

i 'm not sure but I remember it did work the last time I used it.

I testet again.

Second start as fast as usual.

Compose functions for me in current repo version and version again with java

Version is on the repo.

First load can be a bit long. Java is back, and the Java PND is automounted and should be used automatically.

Build 07

----------

• Brand new Build !
  • Updated to 5.0 alpha (formely 4.5)
  • Added back JAVA.
  • Warning, first start can be a bit long.

Since I was yelled at to come here.  :blink:  I can't get spell check to work at all. New card fresh install.... right from the PND downloader.

Yet spell check doesn't work at all.  It just automatically says "Spell check complete" and closes... even if there's a bunch of random letters on the screen and purposely misspelled words

Any ideas on how to fix this?

It seems like it doesn't have any dictionaries... or access to them. Thats my only guess since UK english (what I like to use) and USA english do not work.

I remember I needed to go into the spell check settings and enable it by selecting the default language to get it working for me.

Back