Meet The Developers Additions?

JerryG20

I just went to the website and noticed that the Meet the Developers list has been updated:

Craig
DaveC
DJWillis

Ed
Fatih
Michael
Squidge

Were the 3 in bold always part of the development team of the Pandora? By "Meet the Developers" I assumed they meant the Developers of the Pandora, and not developers of software FOR the Pandora? I would not be surprised if I just missed a tid bit of information posted on these forums that mentions how these addition people have always been developing the Pandora.

Some people on the list we always knew helped develop the Pandora, but they were recently added to the list I believe (like Squidge).

Yeah, I'm unsurprised by any of those. Squidge, we already knew had a dev-board. DJWillis I imagine is going to be doing sterling work on low level coding (probably using experience from the Open2x project). And of course, DaveC is *the* single most picky user on the forums. So I'd guess he's doing things like final d-pad tweaking or similar, and making sure it feels right :). Pure speculation, of course :)

Tobriand said:
So I'd guess he's doing things like final d-pad tweaking or similar, and making sure it feels right :). Pure speculation, of course :)
I wouldn't be surprised if he would design it from the ground up actually, imagine the quality of a dpad that's been DaveC-approved from head to toe! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
AFAIK, DJWillis has been working on the Pandora since quite early on in the development last year, just not been very vocal about it.

Back