microsoft just murdered ios/android gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exo's reply at least seemed considered, perhaps you could both make an effort to make constructive and/or considered criticism of each other? Maybe explain what's wrong with a detailed analytical answer?

Torrents of sarcasm and insults aren't worth the disk space they're recorded on.

Last edited by a moderator:
@monstercameron

he responded like a normal commenter would, you berated him for his detailed response that is nothing but truth... this isn't even news

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the difference here is... his I actually respect
berated? to say he over analyzed the post? and thanks for showing me that you don't respect me.

Exo's reply at least seemed considered, perhaps you could both make an effort to make constructive and/or considered criticism of each other? Maybe explain what's wrong with a detailed analytical answer?

Torrents of sarcasm and insults aren't worth the disk space they're recorded on.
nothing was wrong with the opinion, I just pointed out his deep analysis of the topic. deep analysis, over analyzed, thorough analysis, etc. how different are they? seems like semantics. I don't understand the hate and anger?

if you don't like monsters post, just don't reply! Its disproportionate to respond like this. Go watch something funny and chear up! xD

If you don't want to get detailed and actually well investigated responses to your over enthusiastic spamming then stop posting bullshit you don't actually know hardly anything about.

Edit: I don't see Exos posts as overanalyzing, but as fixing your posts.

Not sure how many of those games will be retailing for $0.99. If they did then Android / Ios might have a backwards glance over their shoulder.

If you could buy one title and it would entitle you to play it on XBox, PC & Phone with shaves shared via the cloud then they might have something to shout about.

Still, it looks better than the utter dogs breakfast that was GFWL. Pretty low bar to aim at there though. 

I don't understand the hate and anger?
If you provide some argument about how this move "Murders Ios / Android" then people may respond a little more positively.

Not sure how many of those games will be retailing for $0.99. If they did then Android / Ios might have a backwards glance over their shoulder.

If you could buy one title and it would entitle you to play it on XBox, PC & Phone with shaves shared via the cloud then they might have something to shout about.

Still, it looks better than the utter dogs breakfast that was GFWL. Pretty low bar to aim at there though. 

I don't understand the hate and anger?
If you provide some argument about how this move "Murders Ios / Android" then people may respond a little more positively.
they surely cant be angry over the title?

yes they are xD

Edit:

You might want to consider posting a more specific headline like:

Xbox Arcade on Win8/RT  or

XBLA on Win8 - (indicating you personal opinion?)

then start with what you have to say.

Now its like the damn Yahoo news! they attract you with interesting headlines. You read through the whole article and at the end you think waht the fuck! - where's  the stuff, the headline was talking about !

Casual conversation is OK, but tossing aside an objectively solid analysis as overthinking is insulting. Exophase explained why your title is bullshit, and your only refutation was that he thinks too much.

At least you don't post quote dumps everywhere like a certain someone did...

Casual conversation is OK, but tossing aside an objectively solid analysis as overthinking is insulting. Exophase explained why your title is bullshit, and your only refutation was that he thinks too much.

At least you don't post quote dumps everywhere like a certain someone did...
I really didn't intend to insult anyone, and I really dont get this anger thing about the title...I really dont. How do I change the title then, if this would stop others from being insulted.

It is not only about the title, but about you making posts about stuff that you don't really understand or judge correctly, so someone like Exophase has to correct you.

Edit: I like your most recent topic a lot more ;)

Eh, sorry. I'll try to make a more concise post for you:

monstercameron, fuck off.
Exophase,  Telling someone to F Off is not cool and against the forum rules.

Can't help but notice your posts , especially in Monster's threads are getting overly pointed .  Chill out dude there is no need for that.   

Is there a option on these boards to completly hide both postings and topics created by specific members?

Maybe "Microsoft attempts to get a slice of the iOS/Android Pie by releasing a handful of small games on XBLA for Win8/RT" would be a better title?

D.

I don't get you, I make a post and you scrutinize the hell out of it, and I am not saying you shouldn't but you try and make it personal[not that I care too much]...you seem smarter than this...besides, if the post really annoyed you why respond?

I just want some casual conversation, is that so hard?
You made it personal. I gave my take on the situation, you responded by saying nothing more than it's over analyzing "as usual." That's pointlessly dismissive and insulting, I can't read that as any other way as saying my post was inappropriate and shouldn't have been made. You're trying to pass it off now that you didn't mean anything negative by that, that you were saying I was just being thorough. I doubt anyone's going to buy that.

Are you asking me why I made my first post here or why I responded angrily after you dismissed? I posted because despite finding your thread title outrageous and loaded it was still a topic worth looking at and giving my opinion on. I responded angrily to your dismissal because I wanted you to know you pissed me off and I'm not going to just swallow it. Calling you an asshole was too far so I edited that out but once again missed it in time, so whatever, I obviously took that part back.

Getting back on topic, I wonder if this is a first step by Microsoft in launching the rumored Xbox Handheld/Tablet ?.

Could be an interesting year.  Actually it will be regardless, so much gaming tech coming out this year or early next.

Makes me wonder what will survive and what won't.

back to topic: its highly possible the next xbox comes with Win8. Therefore bringing Xbox Live to Win8 is a logical step to me.

I don't blame Exophase. That's what I really wanted to say when I called him an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back