microsoft just murdered ios/android gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
@exo: You are nothing But brilliant. I smile from ear to ear reading your responses... I just have to wonder if in actuality you really do lose your cool, because.. *ahem*... when perspective is shared, no words are needed... when it isn't, no amount of words are enough.
Occasionally, for about a minute, until I go "meh more important things to do" >_>

In particular I don't really react well to being blown off.
Exophase said;  In particular I don't really react well to being blown off.

Not even by a beautiful young model? Ahem, sorry exo I couldn't resist. you left it wide open to punnery.

Drinking, swearing and fighting ... we are men, just relax.

iOS has come all and say "ohhhh".

Android has come and all say "iOS will die!!!".

Win8 has come and all say "iOS and Android will die!!".

All are just rumors, I just hope one day: go to a store to buy a smartphone and install the OS I want on it.

MarTinazzI
I will say again "Drinking, swearing and fighting ... we are men, just relax."

do not point the finger in the face of anyone if you do not want to point someone in your face.

they argued, quarreled and ended the discussion, do not understand why you continue with this.

MarTinazzI

odds of there being an extra terrestrial in the pandora community? 1 in a trillion, zillion gazillion.

Odds of not being caught by a moderator? 2 out of 5?

Odds of... ok. im gonna stop now and go to bed. Odds of me being asleep 20 seconds after i hit the mattress.odds of, odds of...

It  still cost an arm and a leg and your firstborn to get a license for publishing games on xbla.

People are still making pc games for a reason my friend.  :unsure:

anyway that news is nothing compared to the potential news valve might gives concerning some portable linux system or at least some ARM tv console...

@ monstercameron : If someone takes the time to post a cogent & relevant analysis disagreeing with of one of your posts the least you can do is respond in kind, even if you disagree with them. Something like this.

Edit : meant to add you deserve huge credit for not creating a flame war after being told where to go, merely trying to understand the cause of offence, good man.

@ exophase : I really don't think you should use words like fuck on the boards,.. Oh fuck, I've used it now... Shit, I've used it again... etc. At least you didn't say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI. :p

Edit : Serious point : What are the board rules on profanity? Do we have a set of written rules for conduct on the boards?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ His Youtube channel has game reviews , tips etc.  Nothing sensational or anything like that , just a normal decent Youtube channel.
Yep to befair now looking the YouTube channel its a normal review channel. I was really hoping for blow out of proportion reviews like e store destroys commercial games and apply TV nukes sky.  monstercamerons a legend some of his posts have an amazing comical value which is a good thing. I hope to see more of the same soon

@ exophase : I really don't think you should use words like fuck on the boards,.. Oh fuck, I've used it now... Shit, I've used it again... etc. At least you didn't say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI. :p

Edit : Serious point : What are the board rules on profanity? Do we have a set of written rules for conduct on the boards?
I can't find rules or terms of service at all, I think the moderation is pretty ad hoc.

I wonder if that stuff all runs well on those first generation windows 8 tablets with the Atom 2670 or whatever it's called... I really want one of those with a digitizer. Having about 10hrs battery life, being able to use J/Xournal, MyPaint, Gimp on a tablet that doesn't get warmer than about 30°C is what I have been waiting for for years and what Android is still failing to deliver.

I was so excited about the first Lenovo Thinkpad Android tablet with built in digitizer, but the software quickly put me off. Now I must hear that the thinkpad tablet 2 has to be ordered with all the features available, i.e. their most expensive model, in order to get the darn digitizer, graah! I love IBM/Lenovo notebooks for their rigidity and haptics, but their policy on this Digitizer matter is disappointing. The Samsung has a crappy case and I think it was the Asus one that chipped off paint when placed in the, frequently disconnecting due to wonky design, keyboard dock. This is all a big mess, I was so much looking forward to throwing hundreds of Euros at those big ass companies to get my grubby hands on one of those slates - but I'll just have to wait for a second or even third iteration, or maybe different manufactures at all.

Having said that, it was a logical move from their perspective to bring a games market to their mobile devices, no surprise there. I welcome it, why not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back