microsoft just murdered ios/android gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roflcopter.gif

Your ridiculous exaggerated and sensationalist thread titles make me immediately biased against whatever you're reporting.
Yep, same here.
+1 here too, the title is pretty ridiculous.  You REALLY think a Windows RT version of XBLA (with hardly any titles right now) is going to unseat Google Play and the Apple App store?  Please...

All i want is a handheld system powerful enough to run "ALL" mame games fullspeed then ill be happy exophase is the mame builds on android using multiple cores or just one.

Your ridiculous exaggerated and sensationalist thread titles make me immediately biased against whatever you're reporting.
Yep, same here.
+1 here too, the title is pretty ridiculous.  You REALLY think a Windows RT version of XBLA (with hardly any titles right now) is going to unseat Google Play and the Apple App store?  Please...
+2 this is microsofts attempt to convert people off open source to closed source just dont get there market strategy rt=fail

Haven't been on the forums for the last couple of days.

Returning to read this thread it's been a delight! :)

@monster: Thank god for you. ;D

@exo: You are nothing But brilliant. I smile from ear to ear reading your responses... I just have to wonder if in actuality you really do lose your cool, because.. *ahem*... when perspective is shared, no words are needed... when it isn't, no amount of words are enough.

@mummy: +1 ;D

@exo: You are nothing But brilliant. I smile from ear to ear reading your responses... I just have to wonder if in actuality you really do lose your cool, because.. *ahem*... when perspective is shared, no words are needed... when it isn't, no amount of words are enough.
Occasionally, for about a minute, until I go "meh more important things to do" >_>

In particular I don't really react well to being blown off.

Gamingland appears confused. Linux, android, ios, windows, consoles and streaming,

Nice to see what this will do to gaming in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been on the forums for the last couple of days.

Returning to read this thread it's been a delight! :)

@monster: Thank god for you. ;D

@mummy: +1 ;D
 Well if you like the blown out of proportion threads you might love this. Hes only got an F ing you tube channel dedicated to electronics and tech. Not checked it out yet but its gonna have some gold in there.

^ His Youtube channel has game reviews , tips etc.  Nothing sensational or anything like that , just a normal decent Youtube channel.  

Seriously guys, do you really think he deserves to be ripped into as badly as everyone has done just for a title that was a little sensationalised. To me he seems to be a decent guy and definitely not deserving of this crap

I mean , did the title leap out of the screen and beat your wife, did it suck the paint off your house and give your family permanent orange afros. No, then perhaps it was just a slow day on the Pandora Forums and you thought it would be a good idea to rip into someone - Not Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back