My School Is So Annoying

sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 04:37 PM said:
yes we do when we are 5. We call it mathematics
ah yes up until your 18 then its called maths again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Oct 15 2005 at 04:57 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Oct 14 2005 at 05:59 PM said:
yep many a time we enjoy that. i mon computer probation. cos on friday i derestricted everyones user 1 st lesson then last lesson formatted all 3 servers all startign with a hidden share c$ and admin$ the stupid idiots had allowed everyone access to and so i am on probation. i waited till the back up had finished for gods sake. they jsut had to reinstall alot of stuff not the end of the world!

I'm a network engineer and system admin where I work, and I can tell you for a fact, you cant format network drives... Formatting is a physical process, and cant be carried out on what are (where c$ and admin$ would be concerned) logical windows shares. So first... get your terminology right.

<RANT>

Also, if you did do what you said, what was the point? It just creates work for people, and makes you look like a sadistic wanker. We've dealt with so many people like you, and in the end it gets boring. in most organizations, there are chinks in the security, but you sometimes have to trust your people to not make life difficult by fucking things up like you claim you had.

I dont know exactly why people brag about going around doing shit like that - it really pisses me off. It's like saying 'They made their house out of wood, the fools, so I showed them up by burning it down'.

Nice.

</RANT>

agreement with axeman, if you "formatted"/deleted the data from the drives and you knew what you were doing you'd been fired from any place of work.

-moz- also a network engineer and system admin

Axeman posted on Oct 15 2005 at 05:57 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Oct 14 2005 at 05:59 PM said:
yep many a time we enjoy that. i mon computer probation. cos on friday i derestricted everyones user 1 st lesson then last lesson formatted all 3 servers all startign with a hidden share c$ and admin$ the stupid idiots had allowed everyone access to and so i am on probation. i waited till the back up had finished for gods sake. they jsut had to reinstall alot of stuff not the end of the world!

I'm a network engineer and system admin where I work, and I can tell you for a fact, you cant format network drives... Formatting is a physical process, and cant be carried out on what are (where c$ and admin$ would be concerned) logical windows shares. So first... get your terminology right.

<RANT>

Also, if you did do what you said, what was the point? It just creates work for people, and makes you look like a sadistic wanker. We've dealt with so many people like you, and in the end it gets boring. in most organizations, there are chinks in the security, but you sometimes have to trust your people to not make life difficult by fucking things up like you claim you had.

I dont know exactly why people brag about going around doing shit like that - it really pisses me off. It's like saying 'They made their house out of wood, the fools, so I showed them up by burning it down'.

Nice.

</RANT>

DAMN YOU ALL! stop being network technicians! :p And thats what they told me i did.

Makes me laugh too - we've had a few people try scripts to cause problems, but we have a pretty advanced Intrusion detecion system in place, which picks up lots of differnt types of network attacks. When we know which IP is the source of the attack, we can do a Switchport map, find out which port thy're on, and go in a sn shut it down. We then go up to the room and give them a suprise. This can happen ithin minuts of them launchin an attack. Great fun

Axeman posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:04 PM said:
Makes me laugh too - we've had a few people try scripts to cause problems, but we have a pretty advanced Intrusion detecion system in place, which picks up lots of differnt types of network attacks. When we know which IP is the source of the attack, we can do a Switchport map, find out which port thy're on, and go in a sn shut it down. We then go up to the room and give them a suprise. This can happen ithin minuts of them launchin an attack. Great fun
Oh and i did not format the shares. I used the shares to get registry editor and some other things.

hey look, they let me use a knife to eat my lunch, i'd better stab someone to show them how clever i am and its there fault as they let me have a knife

/end rant

moz posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
hey look, they let me use a knife to eat my lunch, i'd better stab someone to show them how clever i am and its there fault as they let me have a knife

/end rant
No offense but your analogys suck!

sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 05:42 PM said:
moz posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:08 PM said:

/end rant
No offense but your analogys suck!
no offence taken, in what way does it suck? please educate me.

sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 05:49 PM said:
saying youd stab someone with a knife because you have the intelligence. It should be because you have the guts and the will power to do it.
i apologise, i meant the "clever" as sarcasm as it was to represent that the person that believes he has a right to destroy other peoples work/data just because he knows how to do it and that someone didnt do something to prevent him from doing it.

i would never refer to someone as having guts to stab someone or indeed refer to them as clever in reality as my cousin was stabbed to death by a coward 2 years ago.

moz posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:56 PM said:
saying youd stab someone with a knife because you have the intelligence. It should be because you have the guts and the will power to do it.
i apologise, i meant the "clever" as sarcasm as it was to represent that the person that believes he has a right to destroy other peoples work/data just because he knows how to do it and that someone didnt do something to prevent him from doing it.

i would never refer to someone as having guts to stab someone or indeed refer to them as clever in reality as my cousin was stabbed to death by a coward 2 years ago.
I am sorry about your cousin

sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:18 PM said:
moz posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:56 PM said:

I am sorry about your cousin
np

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 15 2005 at 04:05 PM said:
deadlychicken22 posted on Oct 15 2005 at 09:49 AM said:
What types of math do you guys have in the UK? I'm just a little curious. I'm in 10th grade in a private school in the US and i'm in honors pre-calc (i skipped a grade ahead in math, most of my friends are in algebra 2 or geometry). I will be taking AP calculus next year followed by AP statistics in my senior year.
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmn

im a senior and taking pre-calc ;)
Well, as i said, most of my friends aren't at that level, i skipped ahead a couple classes cause i'm good at math. Most of my friends will be taking pre-calc in their junior or senior years. I'm mostly with juniors and seniors in my math class (makes me wonder who's going to be in my statistics class :p ).

sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:06 PM said:
Oh and i did not format the shares. I used the shares to get registry editor and some other things.

I call BS on this

... Yes I'm also a network/systems admin ...

moz posted on Oct 15 2005 at 06:01 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Oct 15 2005 at 04:37 PM said:
yes we do when we are 5. We call it mathematics
ah yes up until your 18 then its called maths again ;)
I've always called it maths, because I'm not a pretentious fuck.

Empyre posted on Oct 17 2005 at 12:10 PM said:

I call BS on this

Amen to that. And it's maths you bullshitters!!!¬_¬

Empyre posted on Oct 17 2005 at 12:10 PM said:

I call BS on this

Its not BS. I do not know the dmaage i caused just what they told me. i just enabled all the restricted things with teh regeditor and mess some shit up.

yep definitely Bullshit, like when he said he hacked into my computer servers using his hosting companies "2 hyper threaded xeon processers" and removed all the files and put 'em back in the space of 2 minuites.

I think he called it "bruteforcing" didnt he goity?

Also. its maths.

Nova posted on Oct 17 2005 at 07:56 PM said:
yep definitely Bullshit, like when he said he hacked into my computer servers using his hosting companies "2 hyper threaded xeon processers" and removed all the files and put 'em back in the space of 2 minuites.

I think he called it "bruteforcing" didnt he goity?

Also. its maths.
correct.
How is your emo friend doing then?

Back