Release New Video From Mweston!

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 16 2009 at 01:00 PM said:
Croc on the PSX.

It's Gex 3 - the title screen is at the very start!

Last edited by a moderator:
'giovanni' said:
Is that Croc 1?
I used to play to Croc 2 and didn't look like that :) .

Yes I know the video OUT has not the same speed of the one on the console but you can see that also on the Pandora screen it has frame skip. (I mean.... I'm buying a Pandora only for the possibility to emulate PSX at more than fullspeed....)

I hope ZodTTD and Tinnus will release soon a stable Pandora emulator :)
Give them time till the pandora is shipped ;) I say christmas is still possible. :p

'MonkeyChops' said:
'Mqark' said:
You might want to be attempting this then ;)
CODE
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_pocket-drive-arcade-otra-mini-recre-de-lucho_1088965

I Like the HACKS these guys do in a portable / handheld form better...........

That's cool but I was just going to hook-up THIS: www.xgaming.com/tankstick-arcade-game.shtml to the Pandora and connect the Pandora to an old digital flat screen TV I have and cram it all into and old full size arcade shell. If it works ok, maybe I'll make a docking station like Gruso did for his car. I'll take some pics once I start the project. ;)
Sorry if this is getting off topic .................

Thats ALL cool and everthing, but wouldn't be alot easier, faster and cheaper to slap an old PC in the shell. I have build 2 x MAME machines with old pc's and its easy. If space is an issue, there are mini pc's or even the Beagle would be cheaper. I am currently exploring these options as I am possible going to build Bar top arcade machines and sell then, luckilly however I think I can squeeze a PC motherboard etc., into the until. Good luck either way mate!

With regards to the above mod etc, I Like the HACKS these guys do in a FULL portable / handheld form better...........

Xian Long said:
darn, i really should have gotten the tv out cable with my preorder...
Tried contacting the sales team? I was able to add the cable to my order. Of course, I did so before I re-preordered, so I just added the extra directly to my repayment.

'WizardStan' said:
'Xian Long' said:
Tried contacting the sales team? I was able to add the cable to my order. Of course, I did so before I re-preordered, so I just added the extra directly to my repayment.
well i'm kinda low on money right now :p

EDIT: wait, i actually forgot how much it costs...

'WizardStan' said:
'Xian Long' said:
Yep - same here, I was so excited to buy just the panda that I forgot the cable and SD cards so I did a seperate order and checked and the lovely people said they will ship the two orders together.

does the cable supply video and audio to a external source , or is it just video ?
Thanks Bud

budbud said:
does the cable supply video and audio to a external source , or is it just video ?
Thanks Bud

Gruso said:
The cable doesn't do any signal conversion, it just takes s-video and line level stereo from the EXT port. And yep, you'll have to get one if you want to use TV out.
There's audio too, it seems.

EDIT: Didnt refresh

Well thats awesome
' said:
I can’t seem to find the versions of software that run on the external controls (USB gamepad) by default so I couldn’t get the games playing.
/sad

Does anyone know the length of the TV-Out

Back