One queue cleared, TV Out cables finally coming and some other tidbits (2013-03-20)

On a side note, I'm enjoying the irony of sending money to Germany, seems to be going against the grain in this day n age :D . Keep up the excellent work ED!
If it makes you feel better, given its really paying into the financial black hole that Craig left behind, you are really sending it to Newcastle...

can we get an answer on those that have already ordered a tv cable and yet to receive? Will we be getting it sent out automatically??

thanks

One of the most used words that I have written within the last 4 months :

Awesome ! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic..will cases be in stock soon? I want to order the tv out cable, case, and a second battery.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic..will cases be in stock soon? I want to order the tv out cable, case, and a second battery. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
Yes, cases are lying at the customs and should arrive here next week.

great news!

I think I will buy a TV out cable and defective PCB for looking at the awesomeness :)

please do update your first post in the thread, to link to the blog  http://pandoralive.info/

Good news.

About Craigs que, it cant be that many left now.

I got a mail in january that que number 103 was shipped, and now (8 days ago) I got mail that my unit was being shipped.

The package arrived to my friend in UK 4 days ago (shipped from Germany) and my que number was 156.

Good news.

I got a mail in january that que number 103 was shipped, and now (8 days ago) I got mail that my unit was being shipped.

The package arrived to my friend in UK 4 days ago (shipped from Germany) and my que number was 156.
That's only the 1GHz queue, I fear.

Good news.
You're probably referring to the 1GhZ queue. He still has hundreds of original pre orders to send out.

I suppose the next queue is the premium queue (not the premium premium 1GhZ one, the original premium 600MhZ one) the and then lastly the original pre order queue.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Fantastic..will cases be in stock soon? I want to order the tv out cable, case, and a second battery. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
Excellent.  Does that mean that case: small parts will also come on-stock soon?  I lost my power switch when I upgraded to the rev 5 LCD cable a month or two back (and after a few weeks of flicking the switch with my little finger nail, I've also broken off the tab on the underlying switch, so I may see if I can salvage one off one of those non-booting boards too).

Excellent.  Does that mean that case: small parts will also come on-stock soon?  I lost my power switch when I upgraded to the rev 5 LCD cable a month or two back (and after a few weeks of flicking the switch with my little finger nail, I've also broken off the tab on the underlying switch, so I may see if I can salvage one off one of those non-booting boards too).
We've got all those in our shop already, just didn't find the time to sort them together...

Maybe I'll also create a "build your own case parts"-Page like the 1GHz Pandora page. Then it'll be put together when you order it, and you can get everything you need.

Might be easier.

I was #149 of Craig's 1ghz test-run queue, and just got mine. According to Jacqueline I had moved up 5 spots to #144 a month ago (cancellations, I guess). That might mean that queue is about done too, as I thought there were 150 on it.

There were 150 sold but the numbers weren't linear for some reason. There's someone with 189 (or something) still waiting.

Well the TV out is getting me excited about the Pandora again.  Will love to set it up as a emulation station.  

Just wondering will the people who bought a cable with their initial order receive one or will they have to purchase it again.  I don't really mind either way just I have 2 pandoras and would like to know how many I need to purchase.

Good news.

You're probably referring to the 1GhZ queue. He still has hundreds of original pre orders to send out.

I suppose the next queue is the premium queue (not the premium premium 1GhZ one, the original premium 600MhZ one) the and then lastly the original pre order queue.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
Very happy that he's cleared his queue, but sadly it sounds like I'll be waiting over 5 years before I see mine if it is in that order :(

Well, I guess if I preordered a TV-cable in my original order (from Craig's shop) it's difficult to have my payment count, but a discount would be nice.

As a preorderer, I'd like to thank everyone who's contributing to the cause of getting people like me our Pandoras. When I get mine, my immediate plans are to begin programming on it, learning the ins-and-outs of the repository, and contributing to the Pandora software world. I've been waiting for this for over 2 years, and I'm learning C in my spare time to prepare myself.

So don't give up on us preorderers!

Back