Openpandora Ltd (UK) Struck off email

I think the whole activity needs to be looked at by the appropriate authority - could all be legit though

Problem is that over the months there has been no transparity as to what Craig has done to try and full fill his pre orders other than the survey!

A lot of "stuff" has been sold so just what was that money used for?

Fair enough if it really is that bad and debtors had to be paid and if so that could easily be explained to everyone who stands to lose money here - saying nothing means people assume the worst of him!

Great pity as I have just used my Pandora for the first time in months and I forgot just what an absolutely awesome device it really is - for emulation combined with it's gaming controls there really is no equal for an all in one device - easily worth the asking price!

For bringing the Pandora to market Craig gets a lot of slack in my mind it is just a great pity that he has used all that and then some making some very questionable business decisions such as the one involving the 1ghz Pandoras.

1) You don't know whether the money came from Google or Craig. 2) They have a better chance of a refund from Google than Craig anyway because Craig doesn't give a fuck. 3) You've made your position on this clear more than enough times so please take your defeatist attitude elsewhere. There are people here who have legitimate claims and deserve to have something done about it.
There should be a hating corner.

even if craig basically took money from us and ran. (personally if we made the pandora cheaper we might have never had this problem to begin with.)

^ what action did you take through the German court and what have they done so far?

European Payment Order. It's for small cross-boarder claims. You mandate the court to collect money from your debtor. It's cheap and rather uncomplicated (at least in comparison to normal legal procedings). Normally you have to contact the court responsible for the debtor but if it is a B2C deal, it's the court responsible for the consumer (me -> Germany court :) ). 

The issueing court does some basic checking and if they think the claim may be valid they issue this payment order and send it to the authorities responsible for the debtor. That just happened (after 2months...)

Small update. After 2 months the German court finally reacted. Cost me 32€ but the process is going forward...
Were you honestly expecting anything other than "2 months" :p
Three fifty!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1) You don't know whether the money came from Google or Craig. 2) They have a better chance of a refund from Google than Craig anyway because Craig doesn't give a fuck. 3) You've made your position on this clear more than enough times so please take your defeatist attitude elsewhere. There are people here who have legitimate claims and deserve to have something done about it.

even if craig basically took money from us and ran. (personally if we made the pandora cheaper we might have never had this problem to begin with.)
How would that help? They had problems producing sufficient units to fill the orders, I'm not sure how increasing demand and draining the funds to cover the overages.

Also, don't feed trolls.

How would that help? They had problems producing sufficient units to fill the orders, I'm not sure how increasing demand and draining the funds to cover the overages.

Also, don't feed trolls.
Really!? Grow up and move on.

Small update from the Companies House:

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your objection to the striking off and dissolution of the above company.

Please note that the above action has been suspended until the 14th May 2014.
Nice work. It's good to see the system is actually working. So what's next from there?

Well, It's been two months since the last post. Companies House says the company is not yet dissolved but I'm not sure if the information on their site is always up do date.

Back