Ordered airmail, got ups

blyant

Still Fresh
Maybe it's because I upgraded my pre-order to a premium order...?

Anyway, very nice of you OP now I can track my order and everything :) :)

probably a mistake i guess:p

or is it a part of the "premium" package? that'd be nice :)

but hey!! i also upgraded as soon as i could, where's my "your pandora has been sent by ups" mail?! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
probably a mistake i guess:p

or is it a part of the "premium" package? that'd be nice :)

but hey!! i also upgraded as soon as i could, where's my "your pandora has been sent by ups" mail?! :p
I'm pretty sure the premium orders would have to be UPS, since otherwise there's almost no way you would get it within 7 days (at least if you're outside the UK).

I'm pretty sure the premium orders would have to be UPS, since otherwise there's almost no way you would get it within 7 days (at least if you're outside the UK).

No the Premium units are guaranteed to SHIP out in 7 days, NOT arrive at your house in 7 days.

You have the option in the USA to choose airmail or UPS 24-48 hour.

Must have been a mistake.

No the Premium units are guaranteed to SHIP out in 7 days, NOT arrive at your house in 7 days.

You have the option in the USA to choose airmail or UPS 24-48 hour.

Must have been a mistake.
I stand corrected once again. :p

I also pre-ordered airmail but now it seems my upgraded premium Pandora was sent by UPS. Nice! :)

I also ordered shipping with Airmail, and to my horror, I discovered it was sent by UPS. Not 24/48 hours though, it was sent using UPS Standard.

This is all very interesting... I upgraded to a premium pandora, but also asked to upgrade to UPS shipping from airmail - and she happily obliged and took my money for the UPS upgrade... Mine hasn't shipped yet though, so I'll just hope that my money got me 48hr shipping. :)

This is all very interesting... I upgraded to a premium pandora, but also asked to upgrade to UPS shipping from airmail - and she happily obliged and took my money for the UPS upgrade... Mine hasn't shipped yet though, so I'll just hope that my money got me 48hr shipping. :)

It most likely will, don't you worry about that. Even though it's damn expensive, it's worth it to not get it caught by customs for too long. ;)

I also ordered shipping with Airmail, and to my horror, I discovered it was sent by UPS. Not 24/48 hours though, it was sent using UPS Standard.

I just want to add a few thoughts to this.

Firstly Holy-woo-hoo-shit-wooo my pandora is coming!

To get back on topic, considering airmail is 2-12 days, and ups is 24/48 hours, why would such a discovery be "to your horror"?

Also, I want to add that on mine, I ordered shipping with UPS 24/48 hours.

In the mail from UPS, it lists the UPS service as "UPS SAVER".

However, looking the estimated delivery date, it will arrive Monday, which would be two business days, which is what I paid for.

To the people who may have been upgraded in shipping, I'm curious what the estimated delivery date is. (Well, specifically how many days the estimated delivery date is from the ship date.)

And I'd like to add, if anyone did get a free shipping upgrade, gratz. :p

Mine said UPS Saver shipping when I ordered 24-48 hour. The name doesn't really matter though, because it's still being delivered in one to two days. It's nothing to worry about.

I'm sitting on my couch right now waiting for it to be delivered. The tracker says it's on the truck to be delivered right now. :D

To get back on topic, considering airmail is 2-12 days, and ups is 24/48 hours, why would such a discovery be "to your horror"?

However, looking the estimated delivery date, it will arrive Monday, which would be two business days, which is what I paid for.

To the people who may have been upgraded in shipping, I'm curious what the estimated delivery date is. (Well, specifically how many days the estimated delivery date is from the ship date.)

My estimated delivery date says friday, which is two days after it shipped. And I paid for airmail :)

It seems to be on time, as it's already through customs and on the way to me :)

UPS is the worst case scenario, if I'm not home when they decide to deliver it, it'll be a bitch to get the package. I'd rather wait another week and painlessly pick it up when I got the time to, now I've to stay home from school (it it estimated to be delivered somewhere between 9am and 6pm today, hooray for estimations!

Anyways, YÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄY I'LL SOON HAVE MY PANDORA!!

Back