Sales Team Is Dead?

borgqueenx

Website
gdteam.net
I tried to contact the pandora sales team for over 3 times now, spread in one and a half month.
They wont reply to my emails.
I just want to upgrade my order with a video cable and maby UPS shipping - if airmail is not ensured.

Id also like to know where my place is on the order list. if i know how many people cancelled i can make a gamble where i am on the list, since i ordered about 8 months ago, about 1-2 months after the original preorders where taken...

Can someone of the official team maby help me with this?

Thanks.

Nov 13th I emailed the sales team asking them what place I was in, Nov 15th I got a reply. You sure you're emailing to the correct address? openpandorasales @ gmail.com is the one I use.

Edit: For those wondering, they said I'm about 200-300 on the list. I ordered about an hour after the pre-ordering went live. Looks like those early ones are hanging onto their pre orders with a tight grip!

Hi, 1st post here but long time reader...

I just got my confirmation yesterday. Every communication I have had with the sales department (Jacquelyn) has been perfect both in quickness and relevance of the answer. As somebody mentioned above check the e-mail you're using.

I ordered 1 week ago and also asked for my position on the list... I'm in between 3900 and 4000... oh, surprise :p (this also means not that many people cancelled their orders)

Greetings,

kikeminchas said:
I ordered 1 week ago and also asked for my position on the list... I'm in between 3900 and 4000... oh, surprise :p (this also means not that many people cancelled their orders)

Or there was a lot of new orders ;)
I reckon it was a combination of the two over the period of when pre-orders first started.
We are a pretty loyal community, even if for some it was only because they thought they was always going to get it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a reply to my inquiry about my order status within 24 hours. No problems whatsoever. Just be patient ..

What email service do you use? ;) Maybe there is something wrong on their side.

Gdteam.net -my own website as email host. Never have any problems with this email adress.
Im sure my mail gets through, and i used desame adress i used for making my order 8 months ago.

Il try again today to send them a mail.

torpor said:
I got a reply to my inquiry about my order status within 24 hours. No problems whatsoever. Just be patient ..

Patient when he's been waiting over a month and a half, I think he's been patient enough especially if you got a response in 24 hours.

I would say try one of the other addresses, do we know which address is the best to use?

Not nice for them to be receiving the same mail over different accounts.

openpandorasales is the one we're supposed to use. gp2xorders is an older one, it's worked for some people who couldn't get through to openpandorasales in the past.

borgqueen: Definitely try sending from a different domain. I don't think they're ignoring you while answering other emails ;) There's a chance your emails are ending up in spam, even if they were fine before.

MDave said:
For those wondering, they said I'm about 200-300 on the list. I ordered about an hour after the pre-ordering went live. Looks like those early ones are hanging onto their pre orders with a tight grip![/size]

Ooo I ordered 35 mins after preorders started. Looks like if they do start shipping over Christmas I just might get mine delivered before the new year. Shame I'll be away!

It took me about 30 minutes to pre-order because the server was jammed. I started the process about 5 minutes after pre orders went live. Back then it felt like I was part of something special. Felt like I was helping a bunch of good people with great ideas create a great new device. How times change :(

Pleng said:
MDave said:
For those wondering, they said I'm about 200-300 on the list. I ordered about an hour after the pre-ordering went live. Looks like those early ones are hanging onto their pre orders with a tight grip![/size]

Ooo I ordered 35 mins after preorders started. Looks like if they do start shipping over Christmas I just might get mine delivered before the new year. Shame I'll be away!

It took me about 30 minutes to pre-order because the server was jammed. I started the process about 5 minutes after pre orders went live. Back then it felt like I was part of something special. Felt like I was helping a bunch of good people with great ideas create a great new device. How times change :(

I think I am in the same time-course somewhere and I still feel the way you described. :) This is still the most exciting piece of hardware I will buy. (I do not tend to buy much hardware unless you count cds and lps as hardware)The pandora will be my first console after the MSX there have been a bunch of PCs inbetween though.

Did you put your order number in the subject line? It might help to get a quicker response.

emil10001 said:
Did you put your order number in the subject line? It might help to get a quicker response.
yep i did.

by the way i got a email back, with shocking news for everyone, but good news for me:
My pandora queue position is approximately 2900 - 3000. i have placed this order about 1 month to 2 months after the first preorders where taken, meaning about 1000 people cancelled their pandora's? wow, it must have been the wait and delays....because who want to miss a device like this?

I have paid for a tv out cable and UPS shipping :) lets hope i get those 2 confirmed shortly.

its real strange that they didnt got my mail from my gdteam.net mail account. oh well...

That is a fair bit of cancellations, but there always seems to be steady stream of new people who hear about it and want to pre order, then those that did cancel may pre order at a later date when it really looked like its going to ship.

Bosbeetle said:
All these people checking their place in line, I can still resist finding out my place in line but I dont know how much longer.

I feel the same... ordered 2days after the start...

I ordered within the first hour, if my memory serves me well its a long time ago.

hehe checked the confirmation e-mail for fun: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:20 PM (there is an hour time difference)

Back