Pandora And Ps3

jocejrod

ok, so can the pandora link up with the ps3 at all? to be used as a controller or possibly as a keyboard similar to the keyboard they already sell for sixaxis, albeit without being attached to the controller. i would love to use it as a ps3 keyboard or the touch screen as a mouse(or the nubs)

thanks guys
p.s. i'll take the pandora with the rev3 cases ;-P

joce said:
ok, so can the pandora link up with the ps3 at all? to be used as a controller or possibly as a keyboard similar to the keyboard they already sell for sixaxis, albeit without being attached to the controller. i would love to use it as a ps3 keyboard or the touch screen as a mouse(or the nubs)

thanks guys
p.s. i'll take the pandora with the rev3 cases ;-P

Pandora runs Linux has bluetooth, anything is possible. Just need some skilled people to have at it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering PS3 just recently got hacked with homebrew just on the horizon and the PSP has been cracked open for years, I don't see why not. You just need to attract the attention of that community.

@joce: The Playstation3 can also use OtherOS ( not the Slim - Version ) which offers just LINUX. With this OS almost all functions are given. Bt isn´t a problem anyway. ;)

Whew, for a sec I thought we were talking about emulation :lol:
I'm pretty sure we can get the Pandora to function like the PSP does in some PS3 games, like a rear view mirror when racing, for example.

darien said:
Considering PS3 just recently got hacked with homebrew just on the horizon and the PSP has been cracked open for years, I don't see why not. You just need to attract the attention of that community.

What homebrew/hack? I have not heard anything about this. The last thing I heard (2 weeks ago) was someone had a (BullShit!) usb loader for ISO/Backup games.
There is NO homebrew yet. ONLY for old ass firmware either using BDJ (BluRay Java) or a TIFF exploit in 1.4'ish FW.

There is now an exploit by Geohot?

RAM Exploit

kingoddball said:
darien said:

What homebrew/hack? I have not heard anything about this. The last thing I heard (2 weeks ago) was someone had a (BullShit!) usb loader for ISO/Backup games.
There is NO homebrew yet. ONLY for old ass firmware either using BDJ (BluRay Java) or a TIFF exploit in 1.4'ish FW.

There is now an exploit by Geohot?

RAM Exploit

I also head about this ISO loader... It did seem real to me... then again it was only for running PS2 backup on the first generation PS3...

My hope is to use my Pandora as an input device through a port of Bluemaemo or a similar program.

marshal said:
I also head about this ISO loader... It did seem real to me... then again it was only for running PS2 backup on the first generation PS3...

The USBLauncher is usually made for the PS2 to convert and loading ISOs and games from a external HDD via the 1.1 PS2 USB ports. :)

Back