Pandora At Tidc News!

atomicthumbs said:
Does anybody have any news or videos?

What happened to our local friendly TI employee?

Anything? Tidbits?
1+ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap it is the 26 and you guys over the pond are in the future, It's 3:43P.M. So it should be still going on as we speak I would check back tomorrow.

EDIT: Checked the schedule if we don't here anything tonight this is probably why:

TALK2604 Open Source and OMAP Feb 27 2008

and it'll probably take a while to prepare and upload videos/pictures of the event once they have come back.

god I wish I could be there right now. I am dying of curiousity!

Well if anyone wants to pay for my gas from Houston to Dallas, I can get there pretty fast at around 120mph, and then I'll either snap some pics or "borrow" the prototype. :D

whiskthecat said:
Well if anyone wants to pay for my gas from Houston to Dallas, I can get there pretty fast at around 120mph, and then I'll either snap some pics or "borrow" the prototype. :D
OK, but you'll have to pay the $1,349 on site registration fee yourself.

atomicthumbs said:
whiskthecat said:

Damnit. :(

atomicthumbs said:
whiskthecat said:

Not to mention the speeding tickets.

Back